Saturday, March 25, 2006

Future.... BAck to the Future...

Aiya... Today, went out with my mother to go chinatown... Wow, its was soooo cool and fullings... Eat and eat and drink and walk and shop... The food there is of wonder... Anyway, we wanted to go Suntec city at first, but later we decided not to go in the train... Hahaha... Haiz... Then later we went to Video Ezy and YES YES YES!!! I got the KING KONG VCD!!! Wahaha!!! Wahaha!!! YEs, it was somehow, quite stupid lah.. I couldnt find and ask the cashier... And went on the phone complaining to my sister, I saw the vcd right infornt of me... HAhaha... So lucky, it was the last one... Yes....
Then now chatting with my friends, on the future studies... Hahahaha... Must plan now... Oh, I thought through somethings, and i came to an conclusion...

I need to know how to let go of things... Some things after you done it, what will i get? Somethings when i didnt do it, what will i get? Right?

I guessed life is about, being generous... We must learn to give up some things, and give in some times... Its not easy to do than said... But its surely a thing that we need to learn ourself... Maybe sorry is easy to say, thats what i always say... But actually in fact, the cost of my sorry is no longer expensive and worth it..

So what if i say alot of things.. So what if i do alot of things.. SO what????? It end up to be facing more difficulties and problems right??? Learn the point to speak less and act less... Its time... Its time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home