Tuesday, January 17, 2006

HEavenLy Sky!!!

What is love?! Is love a must or is it something things that people have so I must have. Its so hard to handle one. You need to think of that people everything. You need to give in as much as you can, but never expect to get a return. You need to understand her well and yet recieve nothing. Well, sometimes i think, why must we put ourselves into such situation. Times are tight and love is on the edge. Everythings seems to tumble down at one go. Everything. Friendships are facing to an challenge stage and projects and studies are making me breathless. I tried many times to swim to the surface, but the waves just push me down the sea. I tried to look for help, but everything seem so far away in the wide ocean. I am a human, not an octopus that have many hands to handle many things. I need help somewhere. somehow. sometimes. WHERE ARE THEY??? People have lotsa of helper for their event, but me ZERO!!! ZERO!!! I manage all by oneself and at last i am like70%done!! Just hope everything are fine.

The sun are appearing after all the heavy rains. I could see the smile the sun is shinning. I could feel the warm the sun is giving me. I could receive the wellness the sun shoot out. But sooner or later the dark clouds cover it. Its always this case. People will get jealous and they will want to cover you with their stupid perceptions. When one's wrong are seem to be a publicity to all. When one's correct are seem to be a jealousy to all. I did and I really did to change the perception of the people. I tried, but its hopeless. I did many things. I kept hiding all my feelings from people and they took advantages. Please people. If i really did anything, can you people just come tell me, I will change. I promise. Don't ever look at me in a different way and judge me in a different perception. I may look lousy at 1st impression, but give me a chance to show.

Someone ever told me:"You cant change for oneself, but you can change for yourself". I will and i will confirmed do the change.

Back to all the stress now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home