One Heaven Day...
LALALALA!!! What a wonderful day indeed!!! I am sooo freaking tired, but i enjoyed it so much that i could say YEAH!!! Erm yup, i guessed i spent a wild, exciting, tiring, and most enjoying new year countdown always!!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! I went for BBQ, and the foods suck!! It really suck!! The bee hoon is like rubber band!!! And the fried rice is like stone!! LoL!! Yuck!! Anyway, the mood there will bad, I hate smokers and there are alot there!! But anyway, its a new experience for me!!! So after that i went to meet my buddies: Tony, Kristi, Yong Xin, Grace, Pei Kee and Alvin!! But I was so shock to see rare people like: (Not from our class) and Han Jin and Hoe Yong(from our ex class)... Yup the guys spent like $200 odd dollars on the beers!! So expensive lah!! Then we went to marina square the esplandae!! the fire works there is like sooooooooooo NICE!!! Its so magnificient!!! WONDERFUL!!! LOVE IT!!! Han Jin went to buy the sprays, and we got ourself into a snow man!!! And we stink and we look so colourful!!! But it is just so worth it lah!!! Ohhhh!!! Alvin and Yong Xin face were sooo red after the beer drinking, but yong xin was worst!! But they claimed that they are not drunk!! Who noes!!! LOL!!! So after the firework we thought of watching movie, but end up only me and grace and pei kee and yong xin went!!! We were so tired of walking!!! Finding the stupid cinema at marina square and suntec city.. Walking like mad to there, and to our shock!!! Both are close!!! So much so for the walk!!! Then we end up taking 162 night rider to cathy to catch the movie: chorincal of nadria!!! Did i spelt correctly?? LOL!! We thought we would spelt during the screening of the movie!! But all the excitement and shocking and saddening moment just simply wake up us!!! The movie is soooo nice!!! I would say BEST MOVIE I EVER WATCH!!! Then after the movie my Dad came and speed us home one by one to their door step!!! So everyone reached home at about 6plus!!! Hurray!!! I love everything!!!
Anyway, for today i didnt do anything!!! I slept from 6.45am to 12.30pm... 12.30 to 1.00pm to eat lunch!!! 1.00pm to 7.30pm sleep agian!!! Then wake up eat dinner!!! I still feeling abit sick!!! But i just enjoy my new year!!! I would this new year i will be a better person!!! And my Family will be of good health!!! ANd of cause world peace!!! And i will be a successful man and my family too!!! Love my family!!! Cheers everyone!!! Hoping for heaven tomorrow again!!! Hee!!!
Anyway, for today i didnt do anything!!! I slept from 6.45am to 12.30pm... 12.30 to 1.00pm to eat lunch!!! 1.00pm to 7.30pm sleep agian!!! Then wake up eat dinner!!! I still feeling abit sick!!! But i just enjoy my new year!!! I would this new year i will be a better person!!! And my Family will be of good health!!! ANd of cause world peace!!! And i will be a successful man and my family too!!! Love my family!!! Cheers everyone!!! Hoping for heaven tomorrow again!!! Hee!!!











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home