Saturday, December 31, 2005

today heaven. yesterday hell.

Goodness me!!! I am so sick from yesterday till today!!!! Having high fever and bone ache!!! I was so scared that i have dengue fever, but i think not lah!!! Pray!! Anyway, i have like no mood to eat and talk, then i was in my dad room watching tv and my mom came in and said, hey i think u are smoking!!! Not smoking!!! What i mean is that my body is giving out smoke and she faster bring me down to my family doctor!!! One injection and i am getting better!! I am also scared of what the a old lady said to me at OG, that i can't life to next year!! So just pray that her words wont come true!! Please!!
Anyway, I am going to have a rock and roll time later!!! Yes, i am going with her to BBq and later meet up with my secondary best closest buddy!!! TO COUNTDOWN TO A NEW YEAR!!! COOL!!! COOL!!! I just love today!! Hope the lord will giving me a promising exciting day today!! Please dont rain!!! If rain, everything will be shit!!! No partying, No fun, No countdown, No fireworks!!! So please rain don't come today!!! And also hoped that my illness wont occured today!!! Thanks, although i am like keep coughing!!! Anyway hope my new year will be exciting and full of surpise and of cause hope that my mommy will be always healthy, love you lots!!! Is it a heaven tomorrow??? I think so!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home