A Pot Of Jealousy!!!
Yes!!! As what my title says: The days that had just passed is filling up my empty pot with lots of jealousy. Alright, firstly is the election to be the next LIG main comm, though its a small thing, and i am having no interest to join. But its just my pride and ego that killing me so much. I guessed i was a hot selector, even most of the tutors guessed that i am surely the next main comm member. But to lotsa of people shockness, I AM NOT!!! I not feeling sad that i cant get in, because my purpose is to not to get in. But like what i said, is that all my pride and ego that makes me sooo pissed off. Whats more, i heard alot of people had voted for me, but how come am i not in???? WHY??? WHY??? Is it because i think too highly of myself or what??? Regardless of what now, i am going to say ITS OVER AND I WILL CONCENTRATE ON MY STUDIES!!! Oh, anyway, i am also feeling so troubled over some issue:
1. I could not find a projector for pei kee farewell.
2. I could not find a good place to bring the class for the farewell dinner.
3. My supplier is playing me out.
4. My colour day is getting me more pissed off and irritated.
5. I am so busy with lotsa of stuff.
6. I am soooo freaking sick agian.
7. I haven't finish my new year clothing yet.
8. My project are depleting.
I simply hate everything. No more colour photo to me. Its just another, grey and colourless photo world. I am a panda... I just hope that my days are getting more more and more better... next week i still got comm skill, purchasing, french projects to hand in. And whats most important is that i still got french project and comm skills projects to rush out. GIVE ME MORE TIME!!! THANKS!!! I just hope that everything will be so fine. Just pray...
Anyway, I think i am going to be a asshole sooner or later. I will face the world with a bang and i will be who i am to be. I will not change for the sick of the people around me. So i guessed thats me after all... Right!!!
1. I could not find a projector for pei kee farewell.
2. I could not find a good place to bring the class for the farewell dinner.
3. My supplier is playing me out.
4. My colour day is getting me more pissed off and irritated.
5. I am so busy with lotsa of stuff.
6. I am soooo freaking sick agian.
7. I haven't finish my new year clothing yet.
8. My project are depleting.
I simply hate everything. No more colour photo to me. Its just another, grey and colourless photo world. I am a panda... I just hope that my days are getting more more and more better... next week i still got comm skill, purchasing, french projects to hand in. And whats most important is that i still got french project and comm skills projects to rush out. GIVE ME MORE TIME!!! THANKS!!! I just hope that everything will be so fine. Just pray...
Anyway, I think i am going to be a asshole sooner or later. I will face the world with a bang and i will be who i am to be. I will not change for the sick of the people around me. So i guessed thats me after all... Right!!!











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home