Friday, January 06, 2006

ONE HELL DAY...

I AM SOOOOOOOO FREAKING SICK!!!! I have cough, flu, fever and extreme cough!!! And its not getting any better!!! Alright today, i got to go school for some stupid hours!!! Thought it was complusory, but it turn out to be a NOT!!! I didnt run and i didnt stay overnight!!! Its just a waste of my time!!! My resting time!!! My leisure time!!! Anyway, i got there and later found it was not complusory so i went BSC room to play xbox till like 10 plus then went home!!! On my way, ru yuan and yong xin called to conference!!! And they simply rock!!! They make me laugh like one mad person in the bus!! Can't imagine my life without them!!! LORD PLEASE DONT OR SHOULD I SAY STOP TAKING MY BUDDY AWAY FROM ME, I NEED THEM AS MUCH AS THEY NEED ME!!! THANK YOU LORD SOOOO MUCH!!! Erm tomorrow meeting up with yong xin, grace, alvin and ru yuan, to go chinatown to sing kster!!! TO celebrate alvin birthday!!! Good day tomorrrow!!! HOping for heaven tomorrow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home