One Heaven Day...
Yes I have a week of heavenly days!!! Went with Alvin, Yong Xin, Grace, Ru Yuan to chinatown Kster to sing!!! And to celebrate Alvin Birthday... Yes, Alvin 20th birthday!!! It was fun, we bought him a small hello kitty cake and a big chocolate truffle cake!! Yum Yum!!! And haven't got his gift yet!!! He wanted protein but it was too expensive... So we still considering!!! Happy Birthday to you(8th January2006)!!! Then during the singing MY BROTHER YONG XIN sang the most, till my hears break!!! Too bad!!! But we enjoy it pretty much!!! We ate dinner in the room!!! Yong Xin treat on the fried rice, its was nice and huge portion!!! Ended aroung 10plus and we just went home!!! Fun!!! Too many photo too!!! Anyway, during the weekend did nothing much!! Yup!! Only do spring cleaning and watch a charity show, NICE!!! Anyway, this saturday will be going zoo... Just pray nothing spoilt my plan!!! I just wanna go ZOO!!! PLease if the lord can hear me, Please Dun Rain!!! Its been raining recently, continuously!!! So bad!!! Anyway, I was happy that yesterday, i get to talk to wai yeung and i am so happy!!! Cause managed to clear some doubt!!! Just hope we will be buddy again, and any unhappiness or misunderstanding or regrets will be left behind!!! Erm... Guess i must change too!!! I have not been having a good mood in school, though i kept pretending nothing have happened!! I was backstabbed twice and i was hurting!!! But i get to face the facts!!! There's no dreamland in real world, there's only FACTS!!! So face it!!! I don't really like my poly life.. It suck, i simply miss all my 4E1 buddies!! And I just need them by myself to fight!!! Anyway, I got lotsa of busy plan ahead!!! Wish me all the best!!! LOL!!! Hoping for better heaven days tomorrow!!!











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home