back at one...

Its us once again...

Nice place.

What...

Now he is botak too, Mr Ronan Goh...

Sushi...

Botak heng and Tea pot. Hahaha...

My head. >.<

I told them I have good photography skills... NOT.

Singapore river. and 4 mad people.

Smile to the glass door and retard for a while.

Wai yeung and his stupid expressions.

At hooters...

A big smile for kristi.

Me. Wai Yeung. Corinne...

Wai yeung and me. Gosh, he will be botak soon.
Bunk-aholic... A Man's Stories...
Yes another week has once again flew passed. But for one thing I am sure of is that this week training is definitely tougher or rather by far the toughest. After booking in on last Sunday, it was the start of a hectic day... As the week begins, we are given our rifle - M16 S1... I am excited upon receiving it, a real weapon man... However, responsibilities are also added upon me... And on Tuesday was one of the few big days for me, the rifle parade... And so the following few days are training on how to handle the weapon, maintenance and so on... Plus all the stupid trainings... What make it worst is that, rain kept pouring down till all my clothes are wet and moist... Not that I hate rain, but I need sun to dry my clothes and rain to stop training... That is contridicting... But yes, I need it to come as and when I needed it most... Hahaha...
Following on from those training, the next issue to talk about or share with you guys are bunk... I guessed this week, I managed to see many different characteristic between all my mates and platoon... Seeing people getting frustrated and getting left out... Not that I like to act like a devil and turn into a angel... But it is that I loves to join in the fun and disturb people, complain about someone, but I do feel guilty and sympathy for that person, after all the nonsense... But that's not the case now, after what had happened... Now I am going to change myself totally... No emo-ing, No monkey see monkey do, No giving in easily, No nonsense... And for some people in there, they are just pushing their luck around... Hahaha... What I am trained now, is to instill a heck
care attitude into my blood... One big reason is that I have only one bag to fill my emotions and stress... It is heavy enough for me to carry around, therefore now, I will throw things out and leave the few most important ones - Family, cousins, relatives, buddy...
Next on this chapter would be being a bunk-aholic... Yes i am one who loves to tahan as far as I didn't black out... If i didn't recalled wrongly, I didn't take MC during my polytechnic life and secondary life... Not that I am a healthy young man with no illness... I have fever, flu, diarrhea, sore throat, cough, in-growth nails, bad scalp and so on... But for some buddy or those who knows me well, I hate to see doctor for such matters... Not that I am afraid, but I hate missing out on stuff and thereafter doing catching up or so... So I am not proud of myself holding this status free honour in my platoon, be the only one who is status free... Status free - means never visited Medical Officer and so... I am not proud or want to have this honour... It is others who make it be a big woohaa.. And so, yes, I am badly ill this week... Serious sore throat, flu, cough, red eyes, red lips... So if you guys all there, still think I am healthy... Give a second thoughts... I am not, it is just I don't want to miss out on stuff... For the whole till now, I am still ill...
Lastly, on my friends, buddy... For one buddy, who I make her pissed off, yes I am indeed sorry for that un-intentionally words said... And for all; apple(laopo) especially... Thank you for all the support sms and care... And also for all who gave me the blessing... Oh not forgetting ronan goh... I didn't have much fate in seeing him... Gosh... Lucky he is fine...
Friends.
I have a sudden urge to share on this topic... In fact, I didn't ever came across this thoughts before... It was XXX from my bunk who bring me to this topic...
It happened during a chat while bathing...
XXX: I came here to complete my Ns and move on, not to make friends...
Me: Yes I came here to make friends, especially for 6months...
XXX: You seriously don't tell me that you are here to make friends...
Me: Yes...
XXX: These people are not those I would want to ask them out...
Me: kept quiet and ignore...
I guessed, life without friends are nothing but a blank piece of paper for me.. For those who knows, I am someone who like to stick with the past, not the present... I prefer making buddy instead of hi-bye friends... Therefore, I am happy with who I always mixed with... You don't need to have a thousand of friends who knows you, for me, I just need few buddy who knows me well enough... Gosh, I do believe only good buddy with start a fight and thereafter recover from it... Imagine you quarrel with a 1month old friends... Weird...
Oh one interesting fact, I just realised during my sleeping time... I realised there is this weird fate between me and mr goh... If I didn't remember wrongly, we often got under the same categories... Just like now, he and me are toilet cleaner... Oh man... Hahaha... Seeing cock hair, and smelling pee are making me high in the toilet... Ask those cleaner, they had tahan me.. Hahaha...
Blessing.
Now, I would like to pray and bless some people...
Ronan Goh - Yes, I know you are suffering from all the training in NS, especially when you are in the 9 weeks enhanced BMT... But still it will be over soon, comparing to my 26 weeks BMT, it is like 3 times shorter... Isn't it better... Look at the bright side of Life... Hahaha... You will be a better man...
Kristi - Work is tough, work politics are hard to handle, not forgetting public relationship... All these doesn't take few months to build up, but years of experiences... I know it is difficult to survive in a travelling agent, but thats the reality for a work life... Learn from it and be positive.. I know you can do it...
Melody - Yes, I read your blog... I know you are stress in work, but thats okay, comparing yourself with those who are suffering a worst senarios then you... I believe that you are more fortunate... Be a survivor not a follower... I know you can... DO your best...
Rachel - Been around a week or so, since the day you left for aussie... I didn't have the chance to catch up with you online... So I really hope you had adapt well with the life there, and study hard... Achieve what you want, and if possible, achieve beyond what you wanted... Take care...
Althea - You too in aussie... Thanks for the contact... For you, I have no worries, you can survive one lah... Hahaha... And I did managed to chat with you online too... Hahaha... And you are fine, but still take care...
Meihua - Stop emo-ing... I am supporting you... Be positive...You and him will be fine lah... =)
Events.
Went with Wai yeung to catch Harry porter yesterday, wanted transformer, but no tickets... Sianz... Thereafter, we headed to clark quay to meet up with corinne and kristi... We had hokkaido ice cream and walk around clark quay... Went into the arena, but the guys need to be 25years and above... Thereafter, landed our ass in forbidden city, but the music inside is yucky, so headed out... Then went into the clinic, the ambience is bad... So end up, we went to hooters and had soft drinks and chicken wings... With not so nice looking girls wearing extra tight short serving us... Hooters price range are reasonable, try out there...
And latest, this morning... WAO LAO!!!! I went with mother to market and ntuc to buy some stuff... Spent 100 bucks in NTUC and also on some medications... And what I got in return other then the goods itself, is a big fall... Yes, I fell over a muddy ground... Thanks to that stupid no friction crocs sandals... Kaoz... Make me so pai sei, and of cause my butt... Now, I am really starting to hate mud and sand... Damn...
Once again.
Yes to all people out there, once again... I am going to book in later at 6pm... Continue to support me through this tough period... Thanks...











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home