Sunday, July 01, 2007

once. twice. thrice.














Bunk. Ns. Man to be...

Hello everyone, great day to all... I had officially completed my 2 weeks of Ns training and confinement after all the troubles I went through during my 1st enlistment date on 7th june 2007... Hopping from company K to G and finally ended myself in Company E... I will be going through a 26weeks BMT training in Tekong and hopefully by then I will be transformed into a fitter self and a more self-confident dudee... Alright some updates.. On 15th June 2007, I went back to Tekong again, but this time round, I landed myself Eagle Company, famous in Tekong, because we are the biggest size guy rocking Tekong up... I was glad that my bunk mate given to me was well educated meaning; mature in thoughts, less childish, sensitive to people feelings and fun... Comparing my platoon with the rest, I am much more lucky... Wild guesses were flooding in the thin air, whether there is a white horse in our platoon... Because our platoon are slacker and less vulgarities were used on us by our sergeants and as compared to other platoons... Been through many tedious training, like: ET walk, CPT, 5BX, Foot drill and so... In addition, I was appointed as the toilet cleaner... I did slimmed down as promised, and yes I have many buddies in my bunk to throw my nonsense on...


Maybe it is the 1 week extra i been through, thus life in tekong are easily adapted... Been eating chicken everyday and now, I have this chicken fear... Hahaha... If you ask me:"What are the things you cannot get used to?" I supposed my answer is all the vulgarities used by the people there... And learning to be strong with your standings are more of a challenge... Furthermore, keeping a more positive mindset... Anyway, during that 2 weeks, I became more and more emo... More and more independent... I am not sure why this feelings didn't came across me during my 3 months Shanghai trip... I missed home so badly, missed my family, my friends, my buddy everything... I am not shy to admit this, I did secretly teared in my stay in tekong... I did... Maybe it is the freedom that I lost, maybe it is the discipline I received, etc... But yes, I am a home boy, or rather a mommy boy... But of cause, it is all this stuff that made me stronger and be a better man... Hahaha....


A thoughts or so, some people says:"why i posses this non-manly part of myself in NS.." My answer is: You don't need to have sex with a girl to show how manly you are... You don't need to scold FUCK just to show how manly you are... You don't need to smoke to show all manly you are... I think what I did is who I am, being caring, helping people with a gentle side... Because, it is tiring to be someone not belonging to you... But yes, so far, I am adapting well... My buddy are understanding people... And so, I will still continue to rock on in NS!!!! Hahaha...


Touch of friendships and families bonding....


Book out on friday evening, rush out to meet out with Baoli, Mic, Terence, Jun wei, Katic, celebrated Jun wei bday at TM... It was great meeting them, but I was rather exhausted with all the stuff from NS... Then Friday noon, met up with Leslie and Rachel for some tea at White Sand Hong Kong Cafe... Was great catching up with them... And followed by meeting up with Yong xin, grace, pei ying, kristi, corinne at plaza singapura in the evening... Maybe it is Ns that teaches me to treasure every time I had, it made me so excited seeing everyone there, caring for me, waiting to see a new and fitter gab, and listening to the many story I told to them about NS.... Thanks all for giving time to me and all the effort in keeping this friendship strongger.. You guys rocks....


And then came families member, parents got me this 26inches LCD Plasma Samsung Tv in my room for my convienent... And they brought me to my fav lor mee store and ban mian store... Give me a good chance to catch up with all my craving.. And then blessing and concern received from my cousins and aunties... And most touching thing is my 1st aunty... She cooked my fav. food and my sister is going to collect it later for me... Not forgetting all the care everyone is giving me...


Next, sms, Been receiving SMS from all my cousins and friends and buddy during my stay in Tekong, all the supporting and motivating wordings simply touches me and moving me on... You know how much thanks I had for all... And not forgetting all the tag you guys left in my blog... It is amazing to see all this happening to a person like me... Hahaha... Touch man....


Opening my eyes wide...

For some of you out there, rather many of you out there, those who knew me well... You guys know my expectations for the friends I mixed in... You guys know the selective picking I always do, the scanning portions and digging of their past... Maybe due to my perfectionist characteristic... I want the best out of me and the people around me... For now, I am changing my this mindset... And now, I am announcing, the closure for this mindset... Reasons shall not be stated...


To ALL!!!

I will be booking tonight at 7.45pm... Been great seeing some of you... Thanks for all the support you guys had given me... And the great responses I received from the uploading of my botak head picture in my blog... And a special dedication to all the AAS (automobile association) aunties... I heard your cares and concern given to me from ru yuan... Thank you... ANd so, till my next entries, take care all... =)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home