Thursday, June 14, 2007

my ns story...

A story. A man's hardship. A tale to tell...





Hello all,





This blog entry may be of a shock to some of you... Questions maybe popping out: "Why can he blog?" "Isn't he serving Ns?" Yes, I am serving Ns since the day I went in, which is 7th june 2007, and I had booked out today and booking in tomorrow again... In fact, I have had already booked out last saturday and book in on monday morning... So now it may bring some curiosity, as to the reasons behind all this booking in and out situations... Ns is not so kind, neither I am ill or paralysed... I booked in on 7th june and was found to be located in the SERIOUSLY OBESE company, which is eagle... And eagle intake is tomorrow, so I went to K company, slept one night, and moved to G company, stayed for a few nights, and waiting to be moved to E company tomorrow for good... In such, my BMT week has officially increased to 26 weeks instead of 15 weeks...





Oh well, thinking from a positive point of view, least my training will be progressive and I can have the opportunity to slim down alot more... But yes, I will be botak till december and my POP will be on december... Thus, I will witnessed Yong Xin, Leslie, Patrick, Mark, Kai, Adrain, Alvin, Wai Yeung, POP... Great... But this isnt what I am here to blog about... Shall moved on with todays title: A tale to tell...





I realise it is difficult to keep one's heart feeling tight in your rip cage... At least, I was the one to prove this... Using tears to wash my face in many nights, since this monday... Nothing unusual to me, but shocking to some... Wanted to curb in many occasion, and yes, I did managed... But upon hearing the good news of booking out today, tears just rolled down my cheeks, like tap water, after telling my mom the news... I did suffered, maybe not for the physically part, but mentally part... Something weird happening to me, which I didn't had such feelings when I was attached to Shanghai for 3 months, and I am feeling it now... My few days in Ns was negative... It is simply worst than staying in prison.. Least you get to play basketball/soccer, watch Tv, read newspaper and etc... in prison... But my few days in Ns was worst... Due to the fact that I have not entered my legally right company yet, no proper training are granted for us... Thus, my daily routine are waking up 5.30am, fall in and march to canteen for breakfast... And march back to company and sleep... Wake up at 11.20pm and fall in for lunch... Then sleep then dinner then sleep... No more than such boring and meaningless living lifestyle...





Having myself to tolerate people who make a fool out of themselves, smart alec, loud speaking and brainless people... Talking without using their brain... I can't tolerate it... But i shall learnt to tolerate... I hate followers... Don't be a follower, unless you are doing the right thing... Because a stupid follower will do stupid things... And follow the right leader... With such people in the same platoon as me, you think I can survive? I did tried to tolerate... But ya, a person feelings have limits, just like rubber bands... You can pull, but it will snap eventually... I did curb myself, locked my feelings in my heart... But I failed... I teared... News came to be shocking for some, and was more shocking to me... Been a long time since I last teared... Called leslie last night, and he was shocked too... But after, that crying session, I felt better, I felt much more better... Maybe it is time for me to start pulling up my shocks and learn from it all...





I am not sure for others, maybe i am a failure... Maybe I am unlucky in landing into such situation, maybe I should be sensible, but yes, life sucks... It sucks, when it start to make you realise the presence of time... People often say: No time... But I have time, I count time, I pray for time to pass, I hoped to forget time... It hurt more, when you realise how useless you are and having to led days of aimless, meaningless and non-value-adding stuff... Some may say: Aiya, NS is like that one lah... Dont take thing so serious alright, Gabriel? Be strong..





I will be strong... I shall rock on like how I once rocked on... Be strong...

Aright, Now, for all curious people, I present to you BOTAK HENG!!!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home