Monday, June 04, 2007

random

Hey peepz...
Allow me to spill some random thoughts out my nutty brain... Alright... Been having many serious thought lately and it is sad when you have this kind of thinking during your most special occasion... But still its part and parcel of life and I just simply need to accept it...

Firstly, allow me to share on the topic: Doing for the Sake of doing it!!!

I seriously hate people who do things for the sake of doing it... Its like: Faster get done with it and there come your Freedom!!! No sincerity... No efforts... And what comes along is just nothing but failure... If you have no desires in doing something, don't do it... Don't ever get excuses to cover up your crap efforts... Same goes to studying, if you want to study, than put in your best and come out with a bright future, if not you will simply fall into a deep pit... A draggy and yet not meaningful studying life... Be it studies, or doing any other things... Never do it for the sake of doing it, it really turn ugly... I not sure why I am saying all this, maybe I am experiencing it, maybe I am hearing from someone... Or what so ever, but it still after all boil down to the point that doing for the sake of doing it, is simply pointless, meaningless, effortless, and so on... Maybe you want to share with me your view, you can leave your nice in my tag as XXX or YYY or ABC, just tell if you ever experienced such nonsense and if it really pissed you off totally...

Secondly, Importance... To me now, or rather to many of you... Have you ever realise the importance of FRIENDS. FAMILY. LOVES... To me, I realise the fact that FRIENDS. FAMILY. LOVES. are everything to me... But to some, I realise that money, work, and etc, are rather of a more priority than all this FFL... Who can gives up FFL for some unrealistic stuff... Money is a on going earning, work is endless stress, but FFL wont last... Everyone have to die, same goes to FFL... I am not saying like, as if I am a king or god, like as if I will die for someone... But within my limits, I know what are my priorities... I set it right and high above... By posting this blog entry, I am not telling you that you better start quitting your job, or what so ever... But I want to ring a bell to all, you don't need to reach the point of losing something, and then realise the importance of it... One life only, who knows when your turn will reach to fly up the heavenly sky... Why let FFL loses its importance... Saying and doing is both extreme differences... You can say, but nothing is done... You can do but nothing is said... Why not let two work hands in hands... Do and say... Say and Do... Keep to your promises to all your FFL... Let them know the importance... You guys know something? It really hurting when you realise that what you received from all the efforts you put into FFL, gave you nothing but a blank sheet of paper... It is even hurtful when you have only realise it, on your one special occasion.. If so, I don't see a point in holding the throne to keep the FFL going... It takes two hands to clap for Loves, it takes a thousand hands to clap for Friends, it takes ten or more hands to clap for Family... Wait till you join in the clapping, and you will then experience its difficulties... You can clap, I can clap, but clap do have an ending, be it a wonderful ending or a sad and sorrow ending... But after all, you did try to clap... But if you don't try to clap and only one party is clap, it simply have to sound, cause that one party is slapping the air... No sound, No efforts, No beginning, And eventually, No ending... And one day, that one party will leave that lonely stage... The stage where he/she thinks that lime light are shining at, the stage where he/she feel tired and once enjoyable moments, that stage that bring bitters, and sweet memories... Don't assume this day will never come, don't assume it... Because, you never know when this one day will come, and so if it will to come and only you realised it, that the day have came, then you ought to find the reasons out and do some self reflections...

Thirdly, excuses and assumptions... Finding excuses to cover your fault and mistakes are not a realistic solution... You can find a thousand and one excuses to cover your fault, but you can never find a thousand and one things to cover it, hide it, or forget it... Excuses are there for a purpose, or rather I should phrase it: Everything happens and are there for a reason... Its how you view it, how you tackle it... Same goes to excuses, in my point of view, excuses are there for a reason for covering some really importance things, same as white lies... Use it right... Lets move on to assumptions... You know when do assumptions happened most? It happened mostly, when you are doing things for the sake of doing it... Do not assume things... Get evidents, and proves.. Cause, let what the Chinese says: Paper can never wrap the fire.. It is because of the word assumptions, it brings people many unnecessary misunderstanding, mistakes and regrets... And it sames goes to assumption, it is there for a reason... For business world, you need some assumptions to make wild investment for a remarkable result and success, but what assumptions brings? It brings along risks, worries and failure... Minimise assumptions and you will simply feel good...

You guys out there reading this posting, can either agree or disagree with my saying... Or some may think it is nonsense, or a on going saying... But now, you seriously sit down, and ask yourself this question... When you say you tried, Have you really tried? My answer to this question is No, I didn't put all my efforts in doing some things... And how about you? Finding an excuse now? Just face the fact man... Anyway, life still goes on.... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home