Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Ns Enlistment Day

Gabriel's Enlistment Day!!!

Hey people take out your 1987 wine or better wine and start popping it now!!! Because Gabriel is really and seriously going into NS today!!! So, if you are interested in what I did today and my feelings, then I welcome you to read on this special enlistment posting...

A letter to Gabriel,
Dear Gab,
You are now seriously going to enter NS. After all the nag and scolding from friends, buddy, families and school, for losing of weight and doing training, you are now going into NS... I know it may be tough for you to accept this fact, even though you acted like as if you couldnt be bothered about it or rather having a neutral attitude... For some people they might be okay with it, but gab, I noe you have many buddies and families out there caring for you and wishing you all the best...
During your next two years or so, you might be really tired and having the feel of giving up... But you must remember your buddies and families member are always there for you, giving you the support... Be strong man... For good or worst, I know you will somehow find the courage to beat through all obstacle and finally be on your way to leaving tekong... Dont be too smart alec, Dont be too girlish, Dont be too attitude, Dont be having so much mood swing, Dont be too weak, Dont be scare of cutting botak or bathing in public, Dont be too Clean... And I bet you be on your way to a better tomorrow... Take care gabriel, and I would like to a better, slimer and stronger man...

Sincerely,
Gabriel...
.
.
.
.

Alright and so heres my feeling... I am ready to go NS, had packed my bag, though still lack of some stuff... I am not very excited, due to the over nervous feeling that took over my excitement... In fact, I am like making it so big, that everyone is worried and excited for me... To all my buddies out there, my families and etc, I know you guys really worries and care for me, and most of all giving me that extra support... I believe i will be strong in there and make the best out of myself... Please remember me in case we lose contact... I will be out soon anyway... Gee... love all and all and bless all and all...
.
.
.
.
Gabriel's Life is changing today, 1pm.... STay tune for the better Gabriel... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home