Live Life Leave.
A man's life to be... Bunk in progress....
I am officially out once again from the island 15mins away from mainland - Singapore... In fact, I am supposed to be booking out on Friday, but due to the fact that the ferries are all fully booked, thus I had no choice but to wait till yesterday then book out... Now, allow me to continue with my bunk life, in Tekong...
It has been a long awaited, one month anniversary in Tekong, whether to celebrate it or not, I am not sure... Celebrate with wine, beer, pizza that one month has passed and start to mourn with the fact that I have 5 more months to struggle with... And it all boils down to the fact of facing reality... Wth...
As for the week that has passed, I managed to see things that are surfacing from the bottom of the ocean... I am not sure whether it is because human always put on a mask or is it that all this while I have not seen through some people... But yes, some people are starting to show their true colours... Be it good or bad... Anyway, it is no longer bothering me anymore, because I myself had learnt to heck stuff... I see people who always like to win, who always like to talk rubbish, who always like to be hero when they are zero, who always think they are cool when they are cold, who always think they are smart when they are not, who always shout for no reasons, who always do illegal stuff... So what with all these?! It doesn't matter from the start of my enlistment, because I am a heck ass now...
Yesterday, as long as I know my existence, I know that I will be surviving well enough to ignore anything to do with public relations, because my bunk is good enough for me to enjoy... Other than the topic on public relationship, let me move on to trainings and programme... Yes, training is getting tougher and I am getting fitter of cause... From CPT 1 to 2, to Circuit Training, to 5BX, to swimming, to ET walk, ET jog and etc... So far, I lose around 7-10 kg... Alot... Hahaha.. But I will continue to push myself abit further.. And yes, I am also ill... But you know my strong characteristic, that I will not take MC, unless I am like really sick... Gee... Next, on the food, I am still having more and more chicken, I can in fact start to sound like a chicken...
Some interesting daily routine to share... Wake up around 5am - brush teeth, wash face, pee... Then 5.30am - pull bedsheet, fold the netting and change into PT attire, then 5.45am, fall in for CPT, 6am - breakfast, 6.30am - rush to toilet and shit, area cleaning, 7.30am- first parade, ET walk/jog, and then so on... Thats for the morning portions... Haha.. So far, I am still good in NS... So no worries for all... =)
Life....
A piece of paper, is just like a life... You can have a long and big piece of paper, but when you look at it, it is blank... Or you can have a small piece of paper and it is filled with colours... Which ever you choose...
Blessings...
To yong xin, saw him at Singapore Ferry Terminal, but wasn't able to say hi... And I am pissed... Because I asked him to on his HP and he jolly well off it... So end up, I see him on the bus, and he happily walked into the terminal with his family... Thanks arh... But I am glad that he is entering a company with good stuff... And I am even more glad that he is fit enough for this 9 weeks training... Alright, see you in 2 weeks time... Hahaha... =)
To rachel goh, bet you must be enjoying in aussie and trying to accomodate well in your aunty house.. School starting soon and you better start getting your engine ready for this rolling good experience in aussie... I know you might missed some stuff in Singapore, but look further, look ahead, 2.5years, bring you a brighter future... So bitch, rock on and study hard... =)
To althea, study hard in aussie too... Must be cold at there... I know you are strong enough to take care of yourself... You are confident in everything you do, so in fact I have no worries for you.. Cause you have that little girl with you... =)
To all...
Yes, as usual... I want to thanks all for the care, thoughts and concerns that is covering me through out my stay in Tekong... I am really blessed to have you guys out there making my life more enjoying and pulling myself stronger... So much blessing and thanks to all... I missed you guys too... For some, yes we will meet next week... I am sure... =) And i am booking in at 8pm later... that's all for now... =0
I am officially out once again from the island 15mins away from mainland - Singapore... In fact, I am supposed to be booking out on Friday, but due to the fact that the ferries are all fully booked, thus I had no choice but to wait till yesterday then book out... Now, allow me to continue with my bunk life, in Tekong...
It has been a long awaited, one month anniversary in Tekong, whether to celebrate it or not, I am not sure... Celebrate with wine, beer, pizza that one month has passed and start to mourn with the fact that I have 5 more months to struggle with... And it all boils down to the fact of facing reality... Wth...
As for the week that has passed, I managed to see things that are surfacing from the bottom of the ocean... I am not sure whether it is because human always put on a mask or is it that all this while I have not seen through some people... But yes, some people are starting to show their true colours... Be it good or bad... Anyway, it is no longer bothering me anymore, because I myself had learnt to heck stuff... I see people who always like to win, who always like to talk rubbish, who always like to be hero when they are zero, who always think they are cool when they are cold, who always think they are smart when they are not, who always shout for no reasons, who always do illegal stuff... So what with all these?! It doesn't matter from the start of my enlistment, because I am a heck ass now...
Yesterday, as long as I know my existence, I know that I will be surviving well enough to ignore anything to do with public relations, because my bunk is good enough for me to enjoy... Other than the topic on public relationship, let me move on to trainings and programme... Yes, training is getting tougher and I am getting fitter of cause... From CPT 1 to 2, to Circuit Training, to 5BX, to swimming, to ET walk, ET jog and etc... So far, I lose around 7-10 kg... Alot... Hahaha.. But I will continue to push myself abit further.. And yes, I am also ill... But you know my strong characteristic, that I will not take MC, unless I am like really sick... Gee... Next, on the food, I am still having more and more chicken, I can in fact start to sound like a chicken...
Some interesting daily routine to share... Wake up around 5am - brush teeth, wash face, pee... Then 5.30am - pull bedsheet, fold the netting and change into PT attire, then 5.45am, fall in for CPT, 6am - breakfast, 6.30am - rush to toilet and shit, area cleaning, 7.30am- first parade, ET walk/jog, and then so on... Thats for the morning portions... Haha.. So far, I am still good in NS... So no worries for all... =)
Life....
A piece of paper, is just like a life... You can have a long and big piece of paper, but when you look at it, it is blank... Or you can have a small piece of paper and it is filled with colours... Which ever you choose...
Blessings...
To yong xin, saw him at Singapore Ferry Terminal, but wasn't able to say hi... And I am pissed... Because I asked him to on his HP and he jolly well off it... So end up, I see him on the bus, and he happily walked into the terminal with his family... Thanks arh... But I am glad that he is entering a company with good stuff... And I am even more glad that he is fit enough for this 9 weeks training... Alright, see you in 2 weeks time... Hahaha... =)
To rachel goh, bet you must be enjoying in aussie and trying to accomodate well in your aunty house.. School starting soon and you better start getting your engine ready for this rolling good experience in aussie... I know you might missed some stuff in Singapore, but look further, look ahead, 2.5years, bring you a brighter future... So bitch, rock on and study hard... =)
To althea, study hard in aussie too... Must be cold at there... I know you are strong enough to take care of yourself... You are confident in everything you do, so in fact I have no worries for you.. Cause you have that little girl with you... =)
To all...
Yes, as usual... I want to thanks all for the care, thoughts and concerns that is covering me through out my stay in Tekong... I am really blessed to have you guys out there making my life more enjoying and pulling myself stronger... So much blessing and thanks to all... I missed you guys too... For some, yes we will meet next week... I am sure... =) And i am booking in at 8pm later... that's all for now... =0











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home