happy birthday gabriel...
Today is Gabriel's 20th Birthday...
Alright... Maybe most of you guys there knew about my this year birthday... Erm... I pushed forward and backward the celebration, due to the fact that my dearest cousin is pushing forward her 21st birthday celebration to today... Thus having to face the reality of blood is thicker than water, I decided to gave up my special 20th birthday celebration for her... And so, today was somehow lonely for me... No suprises. No meet up. No nothing. Just receiving lots and lots of blessing from people...
But anyway, this year celebration makes me realise many things. Its prove to me that dont expect so much from your buddy... It makes me realise enough is enough and stop thinking about some stuff... Alright I am upsad with some part, but still I managed to bring over my feelings... Thanks to my poly friends, who gave me a meaningful and yet trueful and sincere celebration night at minds cafe on friday...
I managed to meet up with: Apple, Adelyn, Baoli, Michelle, Mei Hua, Vanessa, Yi Xuan, Rachel, Rebecca, Pearllyn, Leslie, Aaron, Fareed, Jun Wei, Ka Tic... All 15 ready to head down to minds cafe located at boat quay... Managed to have it celebrated on the 3rd level, where we somehow occupied half of the seating area... Played games and so, and have a big mango cake from four leaves, and it written: You are finally 20, gab... Hahaha... But thats not so special... This year, I received the most sincered gift of all, the most sincered blessings and the most amount of gift...
I will post up the photo of the gift asap as it is ready... Oh we did some YUM SENG in minds cafe and it was totally crazy... Hahaha... I enjoyed myself... That night, that one and only night that makes me feel truely, and where everythings are there for a purpose... Thanks all...
2nd June...
It was a full day outing... In the afternoon, I met up with Shuying, Elieena and Daniel Goh... Apparently, daniel is early and he is mad... Too over high... Oh Gosh... We headed down to billy bomber at bugis for lunch... They treated me there... Thanks dude... In fact, I was actually planning to go watch MAYDAY concert with shuying's friend... I am seriously wanting to go... Its free and the seating is wonderful, front row... But still, yes, I make my choices... I gave myself, some thoughts, weight the priority and decided to make my way to suntec...
Met with wai yeung at city hall control station, headed down to suntec to meet up with corinne, pei ying and yong xin... As they are like shopping for addidas, 30% staff purchase... Hurray... But I didnt buy anything... And so we waited like an hour for them to finish shopping, and took another half and hour or so to decide on the place to settle down for dinner... Wanted to go foodcourt, then yongxin wanted carl junior, so we went there... Didnt eat any, cause I had too much western food, its killing my throat... Geee... And so after dinner, we headed down to timber... Timber began the fun and excitement... Ordered, two jug of voka and one jug of beer, play many games, laughed and so... And then when, I was in the mood of playing, the live band, began:" Today is Gabriel Heng birthday!" We want to wish him happy birthday from his beloved friends... And they sang happy birthday in a rock and roll format... Wonderful and suprising, and then the funny part... This waitress, took out the wrong cake and apparently it was her cake... Cause it was her birthday that day too... Geee.... Funny rite! Hahaha... Nevermind, but yup, thanks for the celebration... =)
3rd june...
Woke up early, dad bought us all to this malay store opposite great world city, food there are like super!!!! But expensive, its my birthday, so nevermind about the cost... Then headed home to slack and sleep... Evening arrived and we went to my cousin 21st birthday... Yipee.. Oh, must thanks my most beloved aunty, for that $100 angbao.. Hahaha... But yup, seeing her happy is my everything...
And now, let me present to you some of the photos....
Half of the gang, at minds cafe, 1st june...

Second half of the gang...

Ure finally 20, Gab!!! Yippee...

Smile DUdde...

My Fyp group mates...

My years one buddy...

The Miss Tan gang...

Logistic and Operation Management Course MAte...

All...

Oh, My Bad Breath...

Yum Seng... Toast to all my buddy...

Four ass.. But life is boring without them...

Collecting bday cake money... haha...

How close we are?! Ruler cant even measure...

The gift...

Apple's gift...

Michelle gift...

You never expect this from a serious girl michelle... She got this chilli sauce for, due to the fact that I love chilli sauce... And she still wrap it nice in a box... Hahaha... thks...

Rock my asses off... Katic gift... Hahaha...

The card. The chocolate... Baoli and Jun Wei...

Miss Bitchy Mei Hua's gift...

Mei Hua wants be to dream of her... Wet dream...

And then she wish my erm.. Would stay strong...

The memories... The photos... Thanks bitch...

Vanessa. Pearllyn. Aaron. Yi Xuan. XiangYin. Fareed gift.. Its 1kg, eat till I siao.. But nice...

Leslie. Rachel. Joedan... Love it...

Buddy Leslie... I will use this dairy always...

Fresh Imp, my fav...

Melody and Cass, Topshop Belt...

And all the gift... exclude, $50 angbao, $100 angbao, treat to billy bomber and etc...

Me... 2nd june at timbre...

YongXIn and me...

Yong xin, me and wai yeung...

US...

This pic rocks...

Happi Birthday gabriel...

sAY CHEESE!!!

cHEERS TO ALL...

Its only all the celebration, it make you realise... You have grew up and its time to change... =)
Alright... Maybe most of you guys there knew about my this year birthday... Erm... I pushed forward and backward the celebration, due to the fact that my dearest cousin is pushing forward her 21st birthday celebration to today... Thus having to face the reality of blood is thicker than water, I decided to gave up my special 20th birthday celebration for her... And so, today was somehow lonely for me... No suprises. No meet up. No nothing. Just receiving lots and lots of blessing from people...
But anyway, this year celebration makes me realise many things. Its prove to me that dont expect so much from your buddy... It makes me realise enough is enough and stop thinking about some stuff... Alright I am upsad with some part, but still I managed to bring over my feelings... Thanks to my poly friends, who gave me a meaningful and yet trueful and sincere celebration night at minds cafe on friday...
I managed to meet up with: Apple, Adelyn, Baoli, Michelle, Mei Hua, Vanessa, Yi Xuan, Rachel, Rebecca, Pearllyn, Leslie, Aaron, Fareed, Jun Wei, Ka Tic... All 15 ready to head down to minds cafe located at boat quay... Managed to have it celebrated on the 3rd level, where we somehow occupied half of the seating area... Played games and so, and have a big mango cake from four leaves, and it written: You are finally 20, gab... Hahaha... But thats not so special... This year, I received the most sincered gift of all, the most sincered blessings and the most amount of gift...
I will post up the photo of the gift asap as it is ready... Oh we did some YUM SENG in minds cafe and it was totally crazy... Hahaha... I enjoyed myself... That night, that one and only night that makes me feel truely, and where everythings are there for a purpose... Thanks all...
2nd June...
It was a full day outing... In the afternoon, I met up with Shuying, Elieena and Daniel Goh... Apparently, daniel is early and he is mad... Too over high... Oh Gosh... We headed down to billy bomber at bugis for lunch... They treated me there... Thanks dude... In fact, I was actually planning to go watch MAYDAY concert with shuying's friend... I am seriously wanting to go... Its free and the seating is wonderful, front row... But still, yes, I make my choices... I gave myself, some thoughts, weight the priority and decided to make my way to suntec...
Met with wai yeung at city hall control station, headed down to suntec to meet up with corinne, pei ying and yong xin... As they are like shopping for addidas, 30% staff purchase... Hurray... But I didnt buy anything... And so we waited like an hour for them to finish shopping, and took another half and hour or so to decide on the place to settle down for dinner... Wanted to go foodcourt, then yongxin wanted carl junior, so we went there... Didnt eat any, cause I had too much western food, its killing my throat... Geee... And so after dinner, we headed down to timber... Timber began the fun and excitement... Ordered, two jug of voka and one jug of beer, play many games, laughed and so... And then when, I was in the mood of playing, the live band, began:" Today is Gabriel Heng birthday!" We want to wish him happy birthday from his beloved friends... And they sang happy birthday in a rock and roll format... Wonderful and suprising, and then the funny part... This waitress, took out the wrong cake and apparently it was her cake... Cause it was her birthday that day too... Geee.... Funny rite! Hahaha... Nevermind, but yup, thanks for the celebration... =)
3rd june...
Woke up early, dad bought us all to this malay store opposite great world city, food there are like super!!!! But expensive, its my birthday, so nevermind about the cost... Then headed home to slack and sleep... Evening arrived and we went to my cousin 21st birthday... Yipee.. Oh, must thanks my most beloved aunty, for that $100 angbao.. Hahaha... But yup, seeing her happy is my everything...
And now, let me present to you some of the photos....
Half of the gang, at minds cafe, 1st june...

Second half of the gang...

Ure finally 20, Gab!!! Yippee...

Smile DUdde...

My Fyp group mates...

My years one buddy...

The Miss Tan gang...

Logistic and Operation Management Course MAte...

All...

Oh, My Bad Breath...

Yum Seng... Toast to all my buddy...

Four ass.. But life is boring without them...

Collecting bday cake money... haha...

How close we are?! Ruler cant even measure...

The gift...

Apple's gift...

Michelle gift...

You never expect this from a serious girl michelle... She got this chilli sauce for, due to the fact that I love chilli sauce... And she still wrap it nice in a box... Hahaha... thks...

Rock my asses off... Katic gift... Hahaha...

The card. The chocolate... Baoli and Jun Wei...

Miss Bitchy Mei Hua's gift...

Mei Hua wants be to dream of her... Wet dream...

And then she wish my erm.. Would stay strong...

The memories... The photos... Thanks bitch...

Vanessa. Pearllyn. Aaron. Yi Xuan. XiangYin. Fareed gift.. Its 1kg, eat till I siao.. But nice...

Leslie. Rachel. Joedan... Love it...

Buddy Leslie... I will use this dairy always...

Fresh Imp, my fav...

Melody and Cass, Topshop Belt...

And all the gift... exclude, $50 angbao, $100 angbao, treat to billy bomber and etc...

Me... 2nd june at timbre...

YongXIn and me...

Yong xin, me and wai yeung...

US...

This pic rocks...

Happi Birthday gabriel...

sAY CHEESE!!!

cHEERS TO ALL...

Its only all the celebration, it make you realise... You have grew up and its time to change... =)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home