photos...
Hahaha... Suddenly got an urge to laugh... Alright, maybe some of you people out there now, is pretty much interested in knowing my feelings now for my enlistment tomorrow... But you know, I shall keep the best for the last, so stay tune tonight for my latest blog entries update.. Hee... As for now I shall present you the photos...
Part one - Melody, Cass, Leslie, Me (Minds Cafe. Timbre. Smu. Robinson. Siao)
Oh, these photos are taken like quite some time ago... Geee... It was meant to be a gathering but then I was suprise with a birthday present by Cass and Melody which is the belt... Yipee.. Alright, first stop we went was the settlers, but the seats are fully booked, then we headed to minds cafe instead... Had great fun and excitement there... Then we went to Timbre, with recommendation from Leslie... I would say Timbre was a great chill out place for people who hates clubbing but loves live band... So we chilled out till late night, but fun didnt really ended at Timbre... After Timbre, we continued our crazy routine... Took many jump shots along the road, street and at SMu... Gosh... Those people driving the cars, must be thinking, this 4 monkey must be siao... Hahaha... ANd so, we had fun...
Shrek. Yet a failure... =0

Shrek?! What with that kiss?!

This brownie is nice. Yummy. U0loaded into my msn pic, and many responded that it look nice...

A group photo in minds cafe...

I am reserved for her... Hahaha...

Cheers to Cass and Leslie...

What's more exciting than chilling out with some great pals...

She makes me look fat!!!

Hahaha.. I kept laughing when seeing this photo.. This is how enthu we are!!!

So let me ask the question: " You think you can jump?!"
Contestant 1- Cass

Contestant 2 - Melody

Contestant 3 - Gabriel

Contestant 4 - duet WINNER!!!! Let the picture speak for itself...

And here come the broom man...

What you waiting for?! Its singapore sales now...

Hahaha... Its the funniest pic I got here...

Dumb... Look at melody suit, she wore this to timbre... =)

.
.
.
.
.
And now I present to you my suprised birthday celebration yesterday at fish and co.. Yipee...
When to vivo city yesterday to grab my lab series product and managed to seduce this transexual lady to give me hell lotsa of sample and gift... Heee.... And then thereafter, I rushed to Glass house fish and co to meet up with ru yuan and adelyn... Hee... And as time comes by, yong xin, grace and corinne joined us after their shrek show... So we ate our meal, while waiting for kristi... Oh, we had this waiter serving us and I guessed we somehow bullied him... Okay... SO while eating, suddenly, a cake was sent over from my back, with me noticing... Haha... This time round, I was like in timbre, shock from the suprise birthday song sang by the life band... I had to wear this clown hat and hold this sparkle thing and stand on the chair... The fish and co team shouted some cheers and one two three:" happi birthday...." Lucky not much people there, it was like going to be their closure, but there were this table of 10 odd people next to us, so there sand along tooo... Hahaha... I did enjoyed, but was pai sei as well.. So much of the suprises I received from this year 20th birthday celebration.. Thanks dudee... =)
My second Mango cake!!!

My buddy...

They mean alot to me man...

Aint there pretty... Hahaha... ANd here remind me of my hair!!!!

Cut...

Staircase showcase of models...

Featuring Adelyn... =)

And so, my birthday ended well and I am happy and lucky to have so many buddy celebrating for me... Be it suprises or some expensive gift or even a group of 15 people singing birthday song, a live band, fish and co and etc... What's important is that you feel their efforts place in making a smile in your big face.... Cheers to all... =)
Part one - Melody, Cass, Leslie, Me (Minds Cafe. Timbre. Smu. Robinson. Siao)
Oh, these photos are taken like quite some time ago... Geee... It was meant to be a gathering but then I was suprise with a birthday present by Cass and Melody which is the belt... Yipee.. Alright, first stop we went was the settlers, but the seats are fully booked, then we headed to minds cafe instead... Had great fun and excitement there... Then we went to Timbre, with recommendation from Leslie... I would say Timbre was a great chill out place for people who hates clubbing but loves live band... So we chilled out till late night, but fun didnt really ended at Timbre... After Timbre, we continued our crazy routine... Took many jump shots along the road, street and at SMu... Gosh... Those people driving the cars, must be thinking, this 4 monkey must be siao... Hahaha... ANd so, we had fun...
Shrek. Yet a failure... =0

Shrek?! What with that kiss?!

This brownie is nice. Yummy. U0loaded into my msn pic, and many responded that it look nice...

A group photo in minds cafe...

I am reserved for her... Hahaha...

Cheers to Cass and Leslie...

What's more exciting than chilling out with some great pals...

She makes me look fat!!!

Hahaha.. I kept laughing when seeing this photo.. This is how enthu we are!!!

So let me ask the question: " You think you can jump?!"
Contestant 1- Cass

Contestant 2 - Melody

Contestant 3 - Gabriel

Contestant 4 - duet WINNER!!!! Let the picture speak for itself...

And here come the broom man...

What you waiting for?! Its singapore sales now...

Hahaha... Its the funniest pic I got here...

Dumb... Look at melody suit, she wore this to timbre... =)

.
.
.
.
.
And now I present to you my suprised birthday celebration yesterday at fish and co.. Yipee...
When to vivo city yesterday to grab my lab series product and managed to seduce this transexual lady to give me hell lotsa of sample and gift... Heee.... And then thereafter, I rushed to Glass house fish and co to meet up with ru yuan and adelyn... Hee... And as time comes by, yong xin, grace and corinne joined us after their shrek show... So we ate our meal, while waiting for kristi... Oh, we had this waiter serving us and I guessed we somehow bullied him... Okay... SO while eating, suddenly, a cake was sent over from my back, with me noticing... Haha... This time round, I was like in timbre, shock from the suprise birthday song sang by the life band... I had to wear this clown hat and hold this sparkle thing and stand on the chair... The fish and co team shouted some cheers and one two three:" happi birthday...." Lucky not much people there, it was like going to be their closure, but there were this table of 10 odd people next to us, so there sand along tooo... Hahaha... I did enjoyed, but was pai sei as well.. So much of the suprises I received from this year 20th birthday celebration.. Thanks dudee... =)
My second Mango cake!!!

My buddy...

They mean alot to me man...

Aint there pretty... Hahaha... ANd here remind me of my hair!!!!

Cut...

Staircase showcase of models...

Featuring Adelyn... =)

And so, my birthday ended well and I am happy and lucky to have so many buddy celebrating for me... Be it suprises or some expensive gift or even a group of 15 people singing birthday song, a live band, fish and co and etc... What's important is that you feel their efforts place in making a smile in your big face.... Cheers to all... =)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home