Sunday, July 08, 2007

Just about it.

Not just about NS...

Yes... This entry as what the title implies, not just about the NS... Hello everyone, welcome once again to my blog and hopefully this entry can bring you some new findings and information about life in tekong... This is my second official book out from Tekong, and during the past one week, many things happened... Quarrel between bunk mates, bunk mate's dad passed away, seeing platoon 1 Sergent calling vulgarities, seeing from one recruit to the next falling ill, having platoon mate going to medical centre and given wrong medicine and so on... But actually, I believe you wouldn't be able to cope with such Ns life, initially... But like what I always says:" Time heals all..." Yes, I am starting to get used to the life in Tekong... Having to treat everything positively is my main aim now... Or rather, caring less about nonsensical stuff are my priority...

For example, having Sergent scolding:" Nanbei, Lao CheeBye, Fuck, Dog...." All this vulgarities and insult were once deemed to be negative to me... I am sensitive with all this... But time, yes indeed time... It make me want to laugh at all the officers scolding all this words... Thinking they looked manly by scolding such lousy words... No... It just make me mock at their characteristics and personalities... Only if they know the true meaning of 7 core values, Discipline. Professionalism. Only if... But I doubt so too... Hahaha... JC students are once again to be proven, they have no sense of self personalities... Follow what lousy old Sergent did before, following their footsteps and put vulgarities as one of their criteria being a Sergent... Oh, those Sergent are of our ages.. But luckily my platoon Sergeants are nice as compared to the rest... Haiz... Good luck to those platoons...

Anyway, life in Tekong is of a faster pace... Eating in less than half hour time, falling in fast, area cleaning fast and so on... Fast here and there... This fast pace of life, had drew my attention in having a slower pace of life... It is because of this fast pace of life, it make me realise the importance and true meaning behind the slow pace of life, enjoyment and relaxation... Thinking of finding a partner to go a coffee house for a cup of coffee, I am the right choice... Call me.. Hahaha...

That's all about about it...

SAY: "GRACE"

In case if you mistook, I am about to start a topic on Miss Grace Yap... Nope... Hahaha... I am talking about a religion stuff here... Some interesting fact to share with some of you... Have you ever or often see people saying grace before starting their meals? If yes, then you should understand what I mean in this new topic... I often see people sincerely bowing their heads down and saying grace; Thanking the lords for the foods and so... And then... This is the interesting part... After thanking the lords and so, the next things I hear is:" EE, the food is tasteless and etc..." If not I would see a plate full with left over... In such, tell me what the true meaning of saying grace, when you waste food and complaint about the foods... =)

Bye Rachel and Althea

Bye bye... Miss rachael is leaving for aussie this tuesday, to study and same goes to miss althea... What I want to says had been said... As for now, I really hope you guys will be striving your very best in achieving your goals, every money spent is every learning earned... Your profit is the extra knowledge... You guys know the cost behind oversea studies... So since your decision is made, go for it... We will be here supporting you and ready to see you all in skype and emails... For good or for worst... I will missed you all... =)

Welcome to Tekong, Mr Goh...

Hello Mr Ronan Goh... Welcome you to Tekong next Saturday.. Though yours is a 9 week BMT course... But I suppose it will be tough, so bear with it.. I believe you can... And bless you in all obstacle that you might meet during your weeks in Tekong, bless you can slove it easily and have a fruitful and challenging weeks ahead... Recruit Goh, way to go.... =)

Booking In...
Yes, I am booking once again later at 1750... Miss me.. Hahaha... And bless me...
Oh, as for all my buddies, relatives, cousin, people at AAS, friends and so... Once again, thank you so much for the care and concern, the calls, the sms and so... I am strong and will pull through this 26 weeks... Thank you all... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home