Summary
Hi Bitchy Bloggy and Bitchy Viewers,
Hahaha.. It's been really quite some time since I really last blog. Been covered with Fyp and Fyp and Fyp... Finally my presentation have ended on Friday(9th feb 2007). Hectic is the word used. I am like so tired so freaking tired. Physically and Mentally... I wanted something less demanding eventually, but No. Fyp consumed my every bits of sweat, fats, energy and even brain juice. Damn... It was like a marathon last friday. Guess what, lets rewind to last friday. When to find my Fyp Supervisor, wanting to give her see our group report with Katic, with a 40odd pages report, excitedly... Then about to take out, she show us a past year report, we felt shock, amused and ashame. Wanting to hide the report, cant. So our 40 odd pages are like no where compared to it. Then our group decided to stay over my house in the night, till next morning, except zengli. It was funny at our progress. We are like starting from scratch. So around 9pm reached my house, start doing till 2am, went to eat supper, then start again, then 6am went to eat breakfast, then 8am went home.
So it was like saturday, meet 5pm in school, engineering. Start doing, now with zengli... Start over night again. It was scary lah... At around 2am, one security guard came cycling to our side and said something unclear, so i thought we need to pack, then he said continue study... Hahaha... Weird... Till now I not sure if he is he or izzit he is it... You should know what i mean... hahaha... So we do and do and do till next morning 6am, went back home...
Then it was sunday, meet 5pm at outside school library... Started our war once again. Now zengli have to leave at 11pm... We continued... Baoli is hungry in midnight, went to engineering school, wanted to buy cup noodles, then the machine ate our $1.30, as it was empty. So went up to buy sandwich toast, bought one set and no more for michelle and katic... hahaha... So went to science school to buy, wanting to buy oreo, then stuck, had to buy one more to get it push down. Baoli press wrong button and the cheesez column is empty.. Hahaa... Then went back with their sandwich. This time round we fight till 11am.
Monday morning. After hours of fight, about 180 pages of report came popping out.. Hahaha... Went to science school for printing, so embarassing, cause we jam up the queue for printing colour. Hahaha... Then got it done, $50.80. Expensive like shit lor. Whatever... Hahaha... Then nevermind, we went to submit to supervisor, she is not in, so waited till 11am.. Appeared and she is delighted. Handed in and hurray.. One war ended. Went for chicken rice and went home sleeping.
Tuesday, continued war two, do up slides. Presentation slides, finished it by night, went home.
Wednesday, do up model for my parking lots system, till late night, then went home. Took last bus.
Thursday show mrs pang our supervior on the slides, passed, so started to rehearsal. Haha.. Its amazing how things work. My excitment grew significantly. Thursday night, received an sms... Sad to say it was the nightmare, worst I ever received. Took myself up with pearllyn console.
Friday, woke up at 6am.. With mommy help, ironing of blazer and clothes, pack this and that. Pack perfumes, wax, hair spray, and shoes, clothes and socks... hahaha... Dad came at 7.15am, bought beehoon for me, my source of energy, beehoon!!! Fetch me to school, all ready with many blessing to fight the second war. Reach school at 8am. Start rushing out the video, then rush up to the lab to saved. Thanks mr tan for his help.. Hahaha... Then started rehearsaling... Hahaha... Excitment at highest point. Received someone sms, hahaha, confident grew.. Hahaha... Blessing of sms came in, I am delighted. Thanks.. Then changed at 10.30am, all ready for the 11.30am presentation.. Wax and spray hair, perfumes, and blazer, tie and so... All ready... FINAL REHEARSAL!!! 11.20am, went in... Scared!!! praying praying!!! Many to prepared, greeting all.. I began my presentaion on 11.30am sharp... Welcome to our presentation,... I continued!!! Ended at 11.43am, once i concluded, Mrs wee, came rising her hand for 3 continued questions.. I was scared, frighted, worried, shock... All coming to me and my innovative system: Parking Lots System and Access Database... I shoot back on the 1st question before I answer the 2nd, Mr Johnny Tan ask the next question and second, work sampling, process time... Scary!!! He is scary as he is persistent in getting answer regarding his teaching.. I tried!!! Then Mr Foo commented he like my system, then asked two question one on parking lot, the other one on chessboard!!! Thank you Mr foo, for all the complementing... Then Continued with Mrs Wee two question, then Mrs Gan one question, then Mr Lim One question!!! The time exceeded... WTH!!! 15minutes, then so many quesion, asked till i sweat and sweat. 12am ring the bell, thought was finished, then Mr Foo says, last question!! I am like wth!!! Hahaha... Then answered and leave the place with sweat and cold body and shivering legs. Shit, I wasnt at best!!! I replied quite rudely!!! Damn!!! Then met mrs pang outside, she was negative and positive, heck lah!!! Dont know what is going on... I am sad stress, but put on the smile and say, all did a good job.. Went back to the study room and yelled at all the teachers, then waited for van they all to take photos... Hahaha.. Took... Then went with Katic and Baoli to Tampiness Mall for Shopping And Sakei... Nice... Its amazing at Sakei, katic ate so freaking much, and acted innocently, saying infornt of the waitress that I want it instead of him!!! WTH!!! Then he no cash, I volunteered to pay first, hahaha... But I pretend I am not, he wanted to sell his body to cashier, I cant stop laughing... So his eventually will become my maid... Hahaha...
Today, went to school, was late, 10.30am reached... Start doing DCM case study.. Then saw corinne, who wanted to go out on valentine day.. Hahaha... Then katic took milo for us... Then finished case study and went home!!! Sleep sleep... Now start to blog!!! Okay, without waiting lets look at the following photos...
Photos:
Not sure what happening, baoli insisted in taking this!!! Siao

Me and Baoli in company...

Katic the smart, confident, shy boy...

Me and Baoli again...

Baoli cutting apple for us!!! Sweet...

This is dinner at hougang!!! Nice...

Yes this stall rocks!!!

He look into the camara... Shy?! Hahaha...

This place serves the lousy food, we ever eat...

Salty vegetable.

Sweet Pork.

Spicy Lala..

Not crispy noodle.

I think only this is nice.

The papaya that scared us away.

Then dinner, Queentown chicken rice and dumpling, been a long time.

The calculator, who followed me through since secondary 2!!! Hahaha...

Mr reader...

She is zengli. Taken on her 21st birthday..

This is really nice!!!

She is erm...

He is erm...

Zengli birthday cake!!

Zengli flowers.

OMG!!! KAtic and Zengli??!! Hahaha...

The lighted cake.. Its funny when we wanted to surprise her at the lift, so the door open, I go hap... Then the candle got blew away... So anti climate... Hahaha...

Introducing. G! My name. No lah its parking lot model.

The big G!!!

G!!!

Me and Leslie, after his presentation.. He is someone who I treasure... He gave me a angbao on thursday, with all the encouraging words.. Thank Buddy.. I look weird beside him.

Me and Leslie 2.

Met Peikee they all on wednesday. Hahaha... Amazing at how pei kee scream when seeing me, suprise her!! Hahaha...

Outside candy empire.. Yum!!

Us.

Yum. Ben and Jerry.

Handsome and Pretties. But I am more interested with the ice cream.

Oh this is my baby. My fyp report. Thick huh?!

Some cute shots took at engineering school on the day of war.

Michelle and Baoli.

Baoli.

Michelle.

The sandwich machine... Yum!!!

My school. I am proud of it.

Can you see me?

Engineering school carpark.

Me at business school on day 2 war.

NOW THE PRESENTATION DAY!!! LOOK DOWN!!
Me. Weird hair. In Blazer.

He is rehearsaling.

They are pretty huh?!

Still got the cheek to smile...

Smile somemore.

The guys. 2 group combined!

The girls.

Us. Handsome. Pretty.

The red guy. Hahaha...

Sakei War 1.

Sakei War 2.

Sakei war 3.

Katic hates baoli.. Hahaha... Evident. LoL..
Hahaha.. It's been really quite some time since I really last blog. Been covered with Fyp and Fyp and Fyp... Finally my presentation have ended on Friday(9th feb 2007). Hectic is the word used. I am like so tired so freaking tired. Physically and Mentally... I wanted something less demanding eventually, but No. Fyp consumed my every bits of sweat, fats, energy and even brain juice. Damn... It was like a marathon last friday. Guess what, lets rewind to last friday. When to find my Fyp Supervisor, wanting to give her see our group report with Katic, with a 40odd pages report, excitedly... Then about to take out, she show us a past year report, we felt shock, amused and ashame. Wanting to hide the report, cant. So our 40 odd pages are like no where compared to it. Then our group decided to stay over my house in the night, till next morning, except zengli. It was funny at our progress. We are like starting from scratch. So around 9pm reached my house, start doing till 2am, went to eat supper, then start again, then 6am went to eat breakfast, then 8am went home.
So it was like saturday, meet 5pm in school, engineering. Start doing, now with zengli... Start over night again. It was scary lah... At around 2am, one security guard came cycling to our side and said something unclear, so i thought we need to pack, then he said continue study... Hahaha... Weird... Till now I not sure if he is he or izzit he is it... You should know what i mean... hahaha... So we do and do and do till next morning 6am, went back home...
Then it was sunday, meet 5pm at outside school library... Started our war once again. Now zengli have to leave at 11pm... We continued... Baoli is hungry in midnight, went to engineering school, wanted to buy cup noodles, then the machine ate our $1.30, as it was empty. So went up to buy sandwich toast, bought one set and no more for michelle and katic... hahaha... So went to science school to buy, wanting to buy oreo, then stuck, had to buy one more to get it push down. Baoli press wrong button and the cheesez column is empty.. Hahaa... Then went back with their sandwich. This time round we fight till 11am.
Monday morning. After hours of fight, about 180 pages of report came popping out.. Hahaha... Went to science school for printing, so embarassing, cause we jam up the queue for printing colour. Hahaha... Then got it done, $50.80. Expensive like shit lor. Whatever... Hahaha... Then nevermind, we went to submit to supervisor, she is not in, so waited till 11am.. Appeared and she is delighted. Handed in and hurray.. One war ended. Went for chicken rice and went home sleeping.
Tuesday, continued war two, do up slides. Presentation slides, finished it by night, went home.
Wednesday, do up model for my parking lots system, till late night, then went home. Took last bus.
Thursday show mrs pang our supervior on the slides, passed, so started to rehearsal. Haha.. Its amazing how things work. My excitment grew significantly. Thursday night, received an sms... Sad to say it was the nightmare, worst I ever received. Took myself up with pearllyn console.
Friday, woke up at 6am.. With mommy help, ironing of blazer and clothes, pack this and that. Pack perfumes, wax, hair spray, and shoes, clothes and socks... hahaha... Dad came at 7.15am, bought beehoon for me, my source of energy, beehoon!!! Fetch me to school, all ready with many blessing to fight the second war. Reach school at 8am. Start rushing out the video, then rush up to the lab to saved. Thanks mr tan for his help.. Hahaha... Then started rehearsaling... Hahaha... Excitment at highest point. Received someone sms, hahaha, confident grew.. Hahaha... Blessing of sms came in, I am delighted. Thanks.. Then changed at 10.30am, all ready for the 11.30am presentation.. Wax and spray hair, perfumes, and blazer, tie and so... All ready... FINAL REHEARSAL!!! 11.20am, went in... Scared!!! praying praying!!! Many to prepared, greeting all.. I began my presentaion on 11.30am sharp... Welcome to our presentation,... I continued!!! Ended at 11.43am, once i concluded, Mrs wee, came rising her hand for 3 continued questions.. I was scared, frighted, worried, shock... All coming to me and my innovative system: Parking Lots System and Access Database... I shoot back on the 1st question before I answer the 2nd, Mr Johnny Tan ask the next question and second, work sampling, process time... Scary!!! He is scary as he is persistent in getting answer regarding his teaching.. I tried!!! Then Mr Foo commented he like my system, then asked two question one on parking lot, the other one on chessboard!!! Thank you Mr foo, for all the complementing... Then Continued with Mrs Wee two question, then Mrs Gan one question, then Mr Lim One question!!! The time exceeded... WTH!!! 15minutes, then so many quesion, asked till i sweat and sweat. 12am ring the bell, thought was finished, then Mr Foo says, last question!! I am like wth!!! Hahaha... Then answered and leave the place with sweat and cold body and shivering legs. Shit, I wasnt at best!!! I replied quite rudely!!! Damn!!! Then met mrs pang outside, she was negative and positive, heck lah!!! Dont know what is going on... I am sad stress, but put on the smile and say, all did a good job.. Went back to the study room and yelled at all the teachers, then waited for van they all to take photos... Hahaha.. Took... Then went with Katic and Baoli to Tampiness Mall for Shopping And Sakei... Nice... Its amazing at Sakei, katic ate so freaking much, and acted innocently, saying infornt of the waitress that I want it instead of him!!! WTH!!! Then he no cash, I volunteered to pay first, hahaha... But I pretend I am not, he wanted to sell his body to cashier, I cant stop laughing... So his eventually will become my maid... Hahaha...
Today, went to school, was late, 10.30am reached... Start doing DCM case study.. Then saw corinne, who wanted to go out on valentine day.. Hahaha... Then katic took milo for us... Then finished case study and went home!!! Sleep sleep... Now start to blog!!! Okay, without waiting lets look at the following photos...
Photos:
Not sure what happening, baoli insisted in taking this!!! Siao

Me and Baoli in company...

Katic the smart, confident, shy boy...

Me and Baoli again...

Baoli cutting apple for us!!! Sweet...

This is dinner at hougang!!! Nice...

Yes this stall rocks!!!

He look into the camara... Shy?! Hahaha...

This place serves the lousy food, we ever eat...

Salty vegetable.

Sweet Pork.

Spicy Lala..

Not crispy noodle.

I think only this is nice.

The papaya that scared us away.

Then dinner, Queentown chicken rice and dumpling, been a long time.

The calculator, who followed me through since secondary 2!!! Hahaha...

Mr reader...

She is zengli. Taken on her 21st birthday..

This is really nice!!!

She is erm...

He is erm...

Zengli birthday cake!!

Zengli flowers.

OMG!!! KAtic and Zengli??!! Hahaha...

The lighted cake.. Its funny when we wanted to surprise her at the lift, so the door open, I go hap... Then the candle got blew away... So anti climate... Hahaha...

Introducing. G! My name. No lah its parking lot model.

The big G!!!

G!!!

Me and Leslie, after his presentation.. He is someone who I treasure... He gave me a angbao on thursday, with all the encouraging words.. Thank Buddy.. I look weird beside him.

Me and Leslie 2.

Met Peikee they all on wednesday. Hahaha... Amazing at how pei kee scream when seeing me, suprise her!! Hahaha...

Outside candy empire.. Yum!!

Us.

Yum. Ben and Jerry.

Handsome and Pretties. But I am more interested with the ice cream.

Oh this is my baby. My fyp report. Thick huh?!

Some cute shots took at engineering school on the day of war.

Michelle and Baoli.

Baoli.

Michelle.

The sandwich machine... Yum!!!

My school. I am proud of it.

Can you see me?

Engineering school carpark.

Me at business school on day 2 war.

NOW THE PRESENTATION DAY!!! LOOK DOWN!!
Me. Weird hair. In Blazer.

He is rehearsaling.

They are pretty huh?!

Still got the cheek to smile...

Smile somemore.

The guys. 2 group combined!

The girls.

Us. Handsome. Pretty.

The red guy. Hahaha...

Sakei War 1.

Sakei War 2.

Sakei war 3.

Katic hates baoli.. Hahaha... Evident. LoL..











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home