Friday, January 12, 2007

Bull Shit!!!

Bull Shit!!!

Starting of with this two words, aint nice at all... Shouldnt it be of a better word? Bet you must be thinking, whats wrong and whats not wrong... Itchy backside or not if up to one's thinking... So you must be thinking, what the hell I am talking about!!! Right!!! Some of you guys might know about the Shanghai fight between two girls... Stupid huh?! Nope... Guess how they fight, one making stupid comments on the others.. Like how?

Firstly, set up a new friendster account: Called: Surreal RXXX...
Secondly, leave comment on the person's friendster blog, saying how lousy she is, with perfect english and of cause tactics like beating round the bush...

I am not wanting to side who is right or who is wrong. But I had did what I can do in Shanghai to help save you two, but till I have my own to settle too... I once told RXXX, you need to be positive.. If you cant live with her, then ask her to leave... You choose to be light hearted... But things aint the same.. You need to know your position, or else, you should just shut up and do thing, or just simple tolerate...

Then for PXXX... It isnt nice to leave comments on your blog to discuss on her... If you dont like it just say to her... But still what you doing, is what I did... So i cant really say much... But come to think about it, isnt is fate, that bring you two together... Why cant you two think?

Like what I said: One will always think he/she put in more efforts than the other... But in fact, no body is the angel, it still falls back to sqaure one!!! Get it? Dont bring acting to life, make life your script for acting... Cause you are who you yourself should be, not me, not her, not us!!!

I am not siding who now... Cause like what MXXX says, both has itchy backside... If one dun spark off, the other wont... So most importantly... Be yourself...

As for my today:
I am seriously moody.. Sian...Saw cassandra, corinne today!! Glad everything is fine!! Haha... Moody, rainy, dull...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home