ME
Imagine how technology can make one person turn crazy!!! This is what I feel...
1. Ipod- Dont you think looking at a ipod playing video, is weird?! Especially when u are outside. It make you look as if you are watching some pornography video. Euuuiii...
2. Bluetooth- It make you look as if you are like some idiot mental guy, talking to yourself.
Wth... Hahaha... Anyway, I am agitated by some ass, who always play music damn loud on bus, as if the bus is his car... I pay for it too, alright... And, the songs there play are lousy, maybe try playing sun yan zi songs, I might be more then glad... NOT PUNK or whatever shit!!! Damn it...
Alright... Thats for technology... For my life this days... Hectic!!! And for my project... Wait and see...=(
1. Ipod- Dont you think looking at a ipod playing video, is weird?! Especially when u are outside. It make you look as if you are watching some pornography video. Euuuiii...
2. Bluetooth- It make you look as if you are like some idiot mental guy, talking to yourself.
Wth... Hahaha... Anyway, I am agitated by some ass, who always play music damn loud on bus, as if the bus is his car... I pay for it too, alright... And, the songs there play are lousy, maybe try playing sun yan zi songs, I might be more then glad... NOT PUNK or whatever shit!!! Damn it...
Alright... Thats for technology... For my life this days... Hectic!!! And for my project... Wait and see...=(











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home