Sunday, January 14, 2007

Back at one!

Here some updates.

Went for yong xin birthday celebration yesterday, at suntec city kbox.
Before that, yes, I went with my family to a long waited to go western food stall which serves nice, cheap, big portion foods, at yio chu kang area, called the Botak Jone, an american stall.
Then met kristi at 12.45pm at yio chu kang station and headed toward suntec city conventional hall for the NTU business talk, which starts at 2pm.. Thereafter, yong xin came and three of us headed to marina square food court for lunch. But during the seminar I saw, eddie(BSC), delong(BSC), jun wei, wei xiong, jie ling, candy and so... All heading to the talk... After lunch, sock kee and grace joined us... Then we went to suntec k box... Sing till 6pm plus, pei ying called. Then me and kristi went to fetch her, as well as, went to the crystal jade to grab him a cake... As he wanted surprise, I asked the k box worker to bring the cake in at 7.30pm sharp for a surprise, while I make him sing. Thank god, the workers are great. She uses her back to open the door, so as not to make him noticed it... Hahaha... Then she was shocked and we sang birthday song many times... Will upload the photos soon... So time flies and its 9pm, and I headed home first...

Feelings? NIL... I am rather disappointed... =)

p.s. I have napfa tomorrow, which me more then just luck.
and also DCM test too... Wth!!! gonna start mugging now... Byes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home