the big 'G'
Night to all my fellow mates. Mood for this few days was rather unstable. Hahaha... Did i suffer some any men's pms? Eeeuuuiii... By the way, some updates were that I have two test both on monday and today respectively. But I didnt make it through, I suppose, cause I didnt work hard for it, and also confident level is pretty much low... Then actually as stated I have nafra test on monday, but yeah, storming weather that brings the test to a STOP!!! When I not hmmm, well prepared in terms of dressing, and maybe not physically prepared. Hahaha... In fact, I am like pretty much mentally prepared to fail it... So i didnt really waste the monday, I went jogging at bedok reservior with aaron, katic, baoli and michelle... Hurray, I was like the last to reach, the first to run... Hahaha... Wth. Then after running and so, legs are like turning numb... So waited at bus stop and to my shock, a group of BSC main comm, came down, when I boarding bus 15... Thus, they saw me and started shouting my name, so all and all everyone should know my name now, eeuuuiii, embarrass...
Oh dear, by the way, yeah, I have a tiff with my dearest pei kee on some small stuff, that is somehow blew it big like hot air balloon, by the master heng. Yeah... Could you believe it? Both of us fight like kids man... Hahaha... When we are like going 20 soon... 20?! Did I just say 20? Oh man... I can imagine in years time, I will have wrinkles, children, wife, house, grandchildren... OH NO!!!! Yucks... Happy family is good. But I can accept the fact that I am turning old? Or rather mature... Sounds better. Hahaha... Yesterday was Yong Xin birthday... Erm... He is officially 20... So thats mean he is old... Hahaha... Since he wont see my blog, so I can say more stuff about him here... Hahaha...
And now... I have make up my mind... I will let you know it after final presentation, which means weeks from now... Are you ready? Cause I am not... Hahaha... Alright, I gonna admit I am big in size, and small in courages... Wth... Life unfair... But nevertheless, Yes I will let you have my share of love. As well as, spread my wings around you... Unless you accept it... If not I think, I share be a kitten by the corner... Yeah... So to that person... Just wait...
Alright folks, here are some pictures I think it took me ages to upload...
First of all you can see photos are alvin birthday on 7th jan 07...
The 21st birthday cake.

Agustina and me

Agustina and Pei kee and Sophie the dog...

Say cheese...

Yong Xin and Pei Kee and The dog... Dont you think they three look like one big happy fam___y... Hahaha...

So this is the evident I was badly bullied!!! Hahaha... No... Alvin was counterattacke by me twice!!! Woohoo... Sorry for the pain..

Okay... I am seriously hoping the best for the girls below... To guys out there... Save your money well and be tolerate.. I believe they are GOOD!!! Do i sound convincing? Hahaha...
Caught in Action 1 KRISTI WU

Caught in Action 2 AGUSTINA AND PEI YING

Oh here are some photos, I took at the amercian resturant coffee shop, the one I said I went on last sat.
The name. Botak Jones

My dad meal. Fish And Chip----> $5.50

My Sis meal. Giant Hog Dog Bun----> $4.50

My meal. Beef Steak plus cheesy fries---->$15

Oh not forgetting, this!! I love the place as the sauces are unlimited.. For a sauce family like us... PerfecT!!!

With the above meal you will definiately be FAT!!! Trust me... Cause I am so dead drop full after eating it...
Now heres are Yong Xin birthday celebration pictures.
Heres the Crystal Jade Cake

The superstar and his cake plus a microphone... Take it away!!!! Somebody...

4 girls + 1 guy. Not is 5 girls. Hmmm... Kidding =)

Me and him.

Me and Kristi.

I bet he loves this pic!!! Woohooo...
Oh dear, by the way, yeah, I have a tiff with my dearest pei kee on some small stuff, that is somehow blew it big like hot air balloon, by the master heng. Yeah... Could you believe it? Both of us fight like kids man... Hahaha... When we are like going 20 soon... 20?! Did I just say 20? Oh man... I can imagine in years time, I will have wrinkles, children, wife, house, grandchildren... OH NO!!!! Yucks... Happy family is good. But I can accept the fact that I am turning old? Or rather mature... Sounds better. Hahaha... Yesterday was Yong Xin birthday... Erm... He is officially 20... So thats mean he is old... Hahaha... Since he wont see my blog, so I can say more stuff about him here... Hahaha...
And now... I have make up my mind... I will let you know it after final presentation, which means weeks from now... Are you ready? Cause I am not... Hahaha... Alright, I gonna admit I am big in size, and small in courages... Wth... Life unfair... But nevertheless, Yes I will let you have my share of love. As well as, spread my wings around you... Unless you accept it... If not I think, I share be a kitten by the corner... Yeah... So to that person... Just wait...
Alright folks, here are some pictures I think it took me ages to upload...
First of all you can see photos are alvin birthday on 7th jan 07...
The 21st birthday cake.

Agustina and me

Agustina and Pei kee and Sophie the dog...

Say cheese...

Yong Xin and Pei Kee and The dog... Dont you think they three look like one big happy fam___y... Hahaha...

So this is the evident I was badly bullied!!! Hahaha... No... Alvin was counterattacke by me twice!!! Woohoo... Sorry for the pain..

Okay... I am seriously hoping the best for the girls below... To guys out there... Save your money well and be tolerate.. I believe they are GOOD!!! Do i sound convincing? Hahaha...
Caught in Action 1 KRISTI WU

Caught in Action 2 AGUSTINA AND PEI YING

Oh here are some photos, I took at the amercian resturant coffee shop, the one I said I went on last sat.
The name. Botak Jones

My dad meal. Fish And Chip----> $5.50

My Sis meal. Giant Hog Dog Bun----> $4.50

My meal. Beef Steak plus cheesy fries---->$15

Oh not forgetting, this!! I love the place as the sauces are unlimited.. For a sauce family like us... PerfecT!!!

With the above meal you will definiately be FAT!!! Trust me... Cause I am so dead drop full after eating it...
Now heres are Yong Xin birthday celebration pictures.
Heres the Crystal Jade Cake

The superstar and his cake plus a microphone... Take it away!!!! Somebody...

4 girls + 1 guy. Not is 5 girls. Hmmm... Kidding =)

Me and him.

Me and Kristi.

I bet he loves this pic!!! Woohooo...











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home