watever
Maybe is all the miserables that i caused.
Maybe is all the dispute that i caused.
Maybe is all the names that i named.
Maybe is all the wishes that i wished.
Maybe i shouldnt have blog it.
Maybe i shouldnt have say it.
Maybe i shouldnt have done it.
But now it is only maybe that i can depend on.
Do i still have the chance to turn my wheels back.
Do i still have the chance to earn my credibility.
Or rather i am left with liability to settle.
Or rather i am just no big deal.
Love or not to love.
Hug or not to hug.
Feelings may be the same.
But everything is changed.
I am like a lazy donkey, laying around a clue-less world. With greenish grass and shallow water, I can depend and live on. I have no idea about mapping, neither I no whats my objective. Maybe having no objective is simply my objective. Following objective is just to tiring for me. If i achieved it, yes I win. But if i failed, indeed, I will be sad... Read from many blogs, yes... Indeed I realise how busy body i used to be... Yes, i know I am loud header many times, busy body many times. But wasnt because I care, I wouldnt have asked. Phrase wordings right please. I pretend things were fine. Now i make sure, I am right.. For this moment, I shall not care...
By the way, went to company today, did nothing value adding, then went back to school for career fair. Sat through talks on NTU, NUS... Then met up with Jobstreet manager, hopefully, she will give me the 7-8dollars office job... Hahaha... But still, hope are just plain wishes. Rather just put my focus back to point one...
To rebecca, if you know what I mean. You will know, I do care... If wasnt because of you, i would be making that posts. Its time, for us not to think so much, or rather pretend things were still fine. If things still carry on, you simply destroy your stay in Shanghai... One is putting in more, I not sure who. But you should know better. But for a thing i am sure, I will be there with lao po... =)
Maybe is all the dispute that i caused.
Maybe is all the names that i named.
Maybe is all the wishes that i wished.
Maybe i shouldnt have blog it.
Maybe i shouldnt have say it.
Maybe i shouldnt have done it.
But now it is only maybe that i can depend on.
Do i still have the chance to turn my wheels back.
Do i still have the chance to earn my credibility.
Or rather i am left with liability to settle.
Or rather i am just no big deal.
Love or not to love.
Hug or not to hug.
Feelings may be the same.
But everything is changed.
I am like a lazy donkey, laying around a clue-less world. With greenish grass and shallow water, I can depend and live on. I have no idea about mapping, neither I no whats my objective. Maybe having no objective is simply my objective. Following objective is just to tiring for me. If i achieved it, yes I win. But if i failed, indeed, I will be sad... Read from many blogs, yes... Indeed I realise how busy body i used to be... Yes, i know I am loud header many times, busy body many times. But wasnt because I care, I wouldnt have asked. Phrase wordings right please. I pretend things were fine. Now i make sure, I am right.. For this moment, I shall not care...
By the way, went to company today, did nothing value adding, then went back to school for career fair. Sat through talks on NTU, NUS... Then met up with Jobstreet manager, hopefully, she will give me the 7-8dollars office job... Hahaha... But still, hope are just plain wishes. Rather just put my focus back to point one...
To rebecca, if you know what I mean. You will know, I do care... If wasnt because of you, i would be making that posts. Its time, for us not to think so much, or rather pretend things were still fine. If things still carry on, you simply destroy your stay in Shanghai... One is putting in more, I not sure who. But you should know better. But for a thing i am sure, I will be there with lao po... =)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home