Sunday, January 21, 2007

=)

Looking through many thousands of photo i have in my 80Gz hard disk.
Taking me hours to finish looking at all the bits and pieces of memories.

Instancely, I have a great warm smile hanging on my face.
It was all the fun. Joy. Excitment. Memories and its priceless.

Yeah. anyway sidetrack abit. In two weeks time, I am going to have my final year presentation, which means my final year report submission. I am all ready for it.. Unless I finished it up. Hahaha. I have 4 wonderful groupmates:
Michelle- Know her since the day i step into Tp. She is my semester 1.1 class mates. She knows me well. She is true and never hide her true feelings. She is the one that dare to always bully me and say that I am fat. She is also the one that frighten me off many a times. But remember, she is the only one who I listen and trust in term of advice and talks. Thanks. But when come to presentation she is shy and timid. Will she make it? I have alot of confident with her. Hahaha..
Baoli- As for her, our relationship is very confusing. Trust and confident often play us out. She is also my 1.1 class mate. The one who fight with me, mei hua, terence in CSA, 7 days in school, all night long. The spirit I missed, which is gone. She is laughable, many emotions. She is cute, with a touch of sunshine quality. She has this determination factors that rock her up. Will she spark in the presentation. I bet she will.
Katic- Same class with me in 1.2, 2.2, 3.1, 3.2. Didnt talk to him till 2.2, but he is still rather shy and quiet, so didnt speak much. Then 3.1 too. Didnt really speak much. I thought he is a cool cool quiet boy. Then 3.2 we do projects together. Hahaha. He is louder than he seem, Cheeky as he look. He is our boy.. He is very shy and timid. I am rather worried for him in presentation. I will try my best to push him up. Go!!!
Zengli- Never same class as me and the rest. Only I know her. I pick her for the choice of her confidence level. I think she is brave. She got the quality of smartness, but at times over. But her advice is wonderful. She think before she do. I am most confident with her. She is the speaker.

5 of us. Will we spark a miracle that average joe will be bill gate someday? Or will we still be forever average joe. Stay tune to 2 weeks later entries. Go Go Go!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home