Sunday, January 28, 2007

pic

I will start of first with the pictures.

This is Mee Goreng, I ate in School. $3... The look is good, but the noodle can kill... FATS!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is seoul garden pictures, with my FYP group members. Celebrating advanced Zengli Birthday.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me. Baoli. Michelle.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OMG!! This is the first time, we ever finished up BUFFET FOODS!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cooking in process.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Anyway, this let me introduce you to my girlfriend. She is MISS BITCHY LAPPY!!! She accompanied me throughout my Shanghai Trip and FYP projects. But on tues, it went crazy. I couldnt used the access database. So michelle scolded my lappy a bitch!!! Ouch!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh. I took this during my school open house in design school. Cool~ Its dustbin transformation...
I want the black one.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is the new fav. sweet. That kills our taste bud. As it says: Warning. Do not eat too many, or your taste bud may lose it function for hours. Hahaha... So baoli, ate 3at a go, she cant taste the orange fruit she ate at home later!!! HAhaha... Not sure about Katic, when he ate 6 at one go...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My carl junior treat from sister. Its like nice. But tiring...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Anyway. This picture below will come as a warning to all slackers!!! When you read during a lecture. Look out for people taking snap shoots... Anyway, he is mr katic, my fyp members. He is SMART!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh this!!! You must be wondering, why I will take a dustbin... Erm... This maybe our savior from a cats and dogs rain.. This is how the story goes. Apparently, Baoli wanted to eat some fruits, so I accompanied her over to a coffee shop near our office. Stupidly, we pass our umbrella to our team mates. Then walking half way, it started to pour. Hahaha.. It is so funny, looking at baoli.. She was like so panic, trying to squeeze her lappy into my bag and wearing her cap. Hahaha... So we run to coffee shop, bought the fruits and waited for katic to send the umbrella over. Then I thought, maybe baoli can hide in the dustbins, and I fetch her over... Haha.. Since I am the guy...Haha...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okay. For those who are hungry. Dont look at the following pictures. These are the shots I took on thursday. We went chinatown for some wonderful meal... LONG WAITED!!!

This is rated number 1.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Not very nice.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OOO!!! Trust me... Its good!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our purpose!! The CLAYPOT RICE!!! YUMMYILIOUS!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The hungry people!! Baoli and me... We got scolded for not buying stingray and vegetables.. Hahaha...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The hungry people!!! Michelle and Katic... They are the two people who scolded us!!! Hahaha...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hello, stinky... I am like so busy day and night. Night and day. Day and afternoon. Noon and evening. Whatever. I am like barely having 5hours of sleep for the past few days. Stuck in company doing up projects and soo. Didnt even have time to shop for CNY clothes. Gracious me. With more nonsense coming up, I cant possibly backout. My FYP project is push back one more week. Which means, I will officially end my project on 13th Feb. Which is like one day before valentine day, and I am like doing presentation in company. What the hell... Then on 12th feb is my medical check up, the date on 26jan is cancelled. Now I need not do the ECG, but to meet officer for consulting, I guess. Sian.

The days I always see my members, I must put a smile across my tiring face. I am tired. I am tired. We went chinatown on thursday, wanted to celebrate Zengli birthday. But she cant make it, so end up only the 4 of us went. It was fun. We each came out with 10bucks and me and baoli went to start ordering. Yum... Hahaha... It was delicious and our clothes seem to be stinky... STuck in the pile of smokes. Then after eating, we went to find a toilet. Got one, but must pay 20cents. So end up, katic, started bringing us round the NEL station to reach for the free toilets. It was dead long walking. Hahaha... Then we rush to buy flowers for zengli. Haha... So our night end pretty much fun and ya... Baoli always scold me and katic like small boy... But i like the fun.. Hahaha. Starting to feel that I over bullied Katic.. He is small size, but she win me in arm wrestling... Wth!! Hahaha... But he is a floorball cute ass, he claim himself... not us... Hahaha...

Then on friday. I woke up superby early... EARLY!!! Went to NTUC to buy chocolate for zengli birthday present. Then bought cakes from cake history. And rush to work... Rush late. So rush out the card. Ask zengli to come at 10.30am. Haha.. Baoli did the card and I felt it was nice. Haha... But we rush her like crazy. Then after completing. We rush to the lift lobby. We peek down to see if zenglie reached. Hahaha.. Funny. Then I saw her walking, we all rush to stand outside the lift. Once the door open, we are like HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Then the candle light off.. Anti... Light back again and continue. She was shock, but happy!!! Hahaha... katic kneel down to pass the flowers to her. Sweet and nice!!! Funny too... Then we started eating the cakes. and so... One thing piss us off.. The company people didnt eat the cake. They rejected it like so mean lah... Wth right!!! Stupid... Then in the night, chatted with JOEE... Wanted to ask how was SMU!!! She is the 3rd smartest student in lom, she is my senior... Its been good chatting with her over the phone for hours.. Thanks... =)

Then on sat. Wake up damn early. Rush to work. today is filming the video. It was funny as to getting the warehouse personnel to gather and do up the video. Shoots was done... And something happened. Michelle fav uncle got into a fight and apparently was admittted to hospital. She cried. Poor girl. Then she left first. Goofy luck to her uncle. Then after data collection, we all went home. YUM!!! My family went to queenstown for chicken rice. Been years... I still like it, even though, my mom claim the old one has moved... Hahaha... But who care!! I love it. Didnt went shopping later, I went home... Wanting to sleep... I am dead tried....

To all.. I am sorry. I will catch up with you guys soon... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home