Oh Boil!!!
Yes indeed all, today is such a contridicting boiling, yet happy day... WHY?
For the boiling part is that I am like walking for for thousand of miles and yes completing my wishlist to walk, till my toes called for help... Went to buy Alvin present today, a rush moment for all... Yong Xin cant make it, due to report writing... Then kristi came and then rush home, as her mom forget to bring key out... Then Grace and Kristi got eason concert to catch, so left at 7pm... Pei ying busy with research. Ru Yuan working. Sock kee in serious down mood. So what am i supposed to do?! Be the one doing the shopping... Bought him a jacket from puma, not as nice as what he thought.. The first time we quarrel for it, me and kristi. Hmmm... Then they went to expo, so me and sock kee went to find alvin at ps, ask if he like that jacket we bought, he said nope. So sock kee and me, went to marina square hoping to find the second jacket at medium size. Cant find. Then she went home. Left me alone again. So I went back takashimaya to grab the small size puma jacket, at last. I rush like mad, cause afraid the shop will close, and so to be able to meet my dad too... Then what I earn in the end, 2 hopeless toes... Poor toe-ty... Yeah...
I am not complaining. I am not pissed!!! Psycho ting myself once again. Let me release the boiling part first..
Now, we still left with some things that we havent buy yet.. Okay. My complains are over...
For the happy part... After the fight with grace in shanghai, everythings seem better now, i guessed. Seeing her joke and funny actions, simply makes your day brighter.. And me and kristi, crap and jokes and crap... NON STOP!! And yes, thank you alvin for the 2 $9 worth of godiva chocolate sample you gave me!!! Hahaha.. Nice~
Thats all for now... Got lots of research to do..
Ciao~~~
For the boiling part is that I am like walking for for thousand of miles and yes completing my wishlist to walk, till my toes called for help... Went to buy Alvin present today, a rush moment for all... Yong Xin cant make it, due to report writing... Then kristi came and then rush home, as her mom forget to bring key out... Then Grace and Kristi got eason concert to catch, so left at 7pm... Pei ying busy with research. Ru Yuan working. Sock kee in serious down mood. So what am i supposed to do?! Be the one doing the shopping... Bought him a jacket from puma, not as nice as what he thought.. The first time we quarrel for it, me and kristi. Hmmm... Then they went to expo, so me and sock kee went to find alvin at ps, ask if he like that jacket we bought, he said nope. So sock kee and me, went to marina square hoping to find the second jacket at medium size. Cant find. Then she went home. Left me alone again. So I went back takashimaya to grab the small size puma jacket, at last. I rush like mad, cause afraid the shop will close, and so to be able to meet my dad too... Then what I earn in the end, 2 hopeless toes... Poor toe-ty... Yeah...
I am not complaining. I am not pissed!!! Psycho ting myself once again. Let me release the boiling part first..
Now, we still left with some things that we havent buy yet.. Okay. My complains are over...
For the happy part... After the fight with grace in shanghai, everythings seem better now, i guessed. Seeing her joke and funny actions, simply makes your day brighter.. And me and kristi, crap and jokes and crap... NON STOP!! And yes, thank you alvin for the 2 $9 worth of godiva chocolate sample you gave me!!! Hahaha.. Nice~
Thats all for now... Got lots of research to do..
Ciao~~~











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home