Tuesday, January 09, 2007

200 posting

Hello all and all.. Welcome to my blog, and to add on, yes this is my 200th posting.. Hiaz... Never thought I will be so into blogging.. Cool~
Anyway, here's some update for the days past!!!

Last Saturday: Basically met up with Kristi to go shopping for Alvin present. Hahaha.. Things wasnt right and fight do spark off many a times. I tried to curb some feelings, or rather to be calm... Cant change my bull temper afterall.. So in the midst of shopping, we visited ru yuan and alvin at their workplace. Then a call from Kristi's mom rang the once alarm of my emotional bomb. I was like sian... Then came Grace and Sock Kee, to the rescue... But anyway, yes, though there are some ups and down, but I do enjoy it pretty much, with the jokes and laughter... And in the night, it's simply me giving my little toes some CPR, damn the stupid boots... Eeuuiii...

Last Sunday: So yeah, it's Alvin 21st birthday... Met up with Kristi around noon, at Compass point to grab his last birthday gift, Hugo perfume... Then rush to meet the rest at toa payoh and proceeded to his house. Wanted to have some hype up fun for him, so to leave some memories for him... Erm... So as usual, smashing of birthday cake on him, its was somehow pain, too much force... But one time, I can say is, did it for the sick of fun..

Yesterday: Was my medical check up... Woke up extra early to reach there at around 7.45am, lucky my dad fetch me there... I was amused by the extreme services quality it had... Everything was fine, everything was normal.. But came this last station, where I need to take my high blood pressure.. Damn the trainer, for thinking that I have high blood... He was like asking the rest to see a good example of high blood, but too bad!!! I am healthy... You moron... But something bad occured!!! Yes!!! I am in pest D!!! Yes, you didnt see wrongly... Apparently I think something went wrong for my ECG!! Guess its my heart or something, then I had to retake it in 2 weeks time... Sian...

Now some feelings:
I managed to speak to wai yeung on friday night, till 4am, i supposed... Everything sounds so emotional, and yes, thanks for remembering me, and of cause naming me as your top3 closest friends. Erm.. Some words: No matter what you do, think not only for yourself, but also the people around you... Thats all... Now you in GuiLing, life may not seem as easy afterall.. But still you have months to goes!!! Which is like fast... So stay put, and I asure you will be back in one!!!

Next, regarding the fun... Been seeing many comments regarding the fun... Wasnt as fun as you thought I would be, if I knew this would happened, I wouldnt have done it... Judging one person, yes you can, but think before you say... Fats power? Yes I am fat, but are you? Once, or now?! Regardless what, it somewhat destroy my mood.. So afterall, a fun is not really a fun... But a taste of shit... Thats all...

Finally, life of game... Or should I say game of life... You are either game for it, and be a winner. Or you rather lose it, cowardly... I supposed, I used to carry this guts, that I never felt in life now... The gift I am still holding on, the card with the thoughts I wanted to say.. But its still left it in the box... Should I give? I wandered many times!!! Everything seem so extreme.. Go or against it!!! If i would tell you, would you say yes?>! If i would not tell you, would I be the same?! Whatever... Things are getting more stupidly... I guessed, I should hide it further.. Giving myself more excuses to push some stuff away... Life gonna continue!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home