2007. New Wishes. New Me...
2007. New Year. New Wishes. New Me. (edited)
I got millions of wishes.
I got billions of streets to cross.
I got zillions of stairs to climb.
I got countless number of things to do.
Am I able to be up for it? I am certain about it. Not just flattering myself, but yes, I am going to prove it, right now, with the sentences made below:
Firstly, I have many birthday to celebrate with.
Secondly, I got a goal in school, I need to achieve my diploma.
Thirdly, I got to pass my FYP with flying colour.
Then, I need to make all people around me happy.
Then, I got to graduate from TP.
So, I will enter the NS soon.
Maybe, I will suffer in NS.
Maybe, I wont suffer.
I will then be the one and only me.
I will tried walking through the many miles, now it's time for me to prove it again. By the way, I would also like to thank the following people who walked me through my 2006:
My families and relatives and cousins.
Followed by:
Yong Xin
Pei Kee
Grace Yap
Kristi Wu
Ru Yuan
Alvin
Wai Yeung
Jasmine Quek
Augustina
Corinne Ng
Geok Leng
Michelle Tan
BaoLi
Jun Quan
Mei Hua
Kac Tic
Zengli
Terence
Leslie
Bryan
Cassandra
Vanessa
Pearllyn
Yi Xuan
Arron
Jun Wei
Joedan
Issac
Apple
Rachel
Melody
Siew Wen
Yoke Leng
Rebecca
Phyllis
Phyllis
BSC Main Comm
Eileena
Daniel
T.S.Y
BSC Sub Comm
Chek Meng
My Fyp and OSIP company personnel
My lecturers and schoolmates(those not named here.)
And many more... Cause cant remember those names... Haha...
OOOO, Wish me luck for year 2007...
By the way, I want to eat cheese fries... Tomorrow...











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home