Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year Eve!!!

Hello dudes, Its been a joyful, fruitful and a pretty much huge experiences, I received from this year 2006. Let me give some conclusion of my life in year 2006...

For my life as a student.
I came from a secondary school that is far from my present poly. With barely any friends, except Corinne my secondary school buddy. The rest I knew were those I first saw in the poly. I was lucky to have many helps, from pearllyn my semester 1.2 classmate, now my best friend. She helped me through the many times, I fell from BSC.. As to what is BSC?! In case you dont know, BSC stands for Business Studies Club, I joined the election under the many helps of my poly friends from temasek poly. Offically, I joined in year 2005. Slowly, I learnt the skill to be a true leader. Experiencing many that most dont get to see and learnt. In this year, I organised 2 major event in school.
Colour Day, An event whereby I must get as many business school student to wear red on that day, in order to exchange for a testpad, which is designed by me. The first day of event, it wasnt successful, I wasnt the leader. My attitude suck and it is difficult to get even my own 14 main comm to help out. It was failed, with only 400 testpad being given out. That day spark the day of my learning. I failed badly. Lucky, Delong my president, he bought me up to where I am now. He gave me a strong hard bang on me, make me realise many leadership stuff. Then on the second time, it succeeded. All thanks to my fellow mates.

Vibrantlife, An event which is like a carnival. Many problems I faced. I learnt to work with my partner Marziah. I secured many sponsorship from teens magazine, ginvera, 2500 cups of milo per day from milo, and soooo... If wasnt the colour day lesson, I wouldnt be of received so much complement from many people, even lecturers, yes indeed, I bring pride and honour to the club together with Marizah. She totally rocks, when she scolded the BIT students. This event give me the greatest sense of achievement. It teaches you that result is a must, but strong support is the needed strength. Without a strong team mate, you wont be achieving such result.
Then early june, the club ended the academic year of service, I decided not to join the election again. And without failing from my objectives, which is to received a trophy from each school I attended, I received Best Club of the Year, and CCA Leadership Merit Award. An achievement which is greater then I ever experienced.

My achievement, didnt just stop here. I achieved my first distinction in my result, the best result I get so far. I managed to push my result to a further height. Thereafter, I secured a placement for oversea attachment. 3 months of self learning journey began on 14th september 2006 till 1st december. I learnt many things, which cannot be explained by words. The smiles I had in Shanghai is nature, is golden, is true.
Back in Singapore, I learnt to be a better leader, I lead in the Final Year Project, a major project.. Luckily, I received much support from my 4 members and of cause confidence. I felt the task of a leader for the first time. Having your member to do their best and to listen to you. Achievement again.

Thats about it for the academic achievements. Now goes into my life achievement.

Being a 19 year old teenage, I learnt and in fact see many stuff that is beyond explaination. I see my family going to be broken up till I managed to bring it back. I see the importance of my families, my relatives, my cousins. I didnt see it before I went Shanghai, I took everything for granted. When backed, I realised that my family and relatives were there for me and so, partying with me and caring for me. Thanks all. I managed to walk out from depression in Shanghai. Yes, I did... It was the true pictures I see in Shanghai, that makes me learnt even more. Life achievement isnt just this, I matured in my thinking, I make the decision, I grew tih year 2006. Yes I did...

Now this may be my last entries in Year 2006... Thanks to all my readers from supporting me and caring about me. Year 2007 may be arriving soon in hours time. New year wishes?? Nope... I want to be healthy, strong and be true. Yes!!!

Now some updates, today i will be going to meet up with my secondary school mate, 6pm at somerset, to enjoy the last few moments of year 2006. Will I enjoy? Certainly!!! I will be at my greatest peak...

THANK YOU YEAR 2006, I REACHED MY GREATEST PEAK IN LIFE SO FAR. I WILL CONTINUE TO STRIKE FOR BETTER ACHIEVEMENT IN YEAR 2007. STAY TUNE DUDES... ONCE AGAIN... THANKS....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home