Thursday, November 23, 2006

Shanghai Life Blog

22nd November 2006

Yes to all my fellow mates. I am at a state of lost and confusion. And it cannot be help at all. I am totally messed up. For work, I did many stuff, like; scanning of documents, doing up of Delivery Order and as well as picking out stock that is to be sent tomorrow to customer. As Cathy is not around, so this is when the two spare part which is us will come handy. Okay then I was working and working, suddenly China is generous enough to allow the blogspot, so I went roaming round and round and round. And to my shock, I went to this person blog, which I don’t even know he has a blog. Goodness me. We are friend right? But why are things hiding from me, and I that not to be trusted ass? Thinking so much is no good. Trust me… I thought for too long. Then I decided to end my blog entries for good. Yes and I am saying for real good. Whether I will continue? I am sure that it is still going to be a long waited answer. Then in the night, I went to Nanjing Xi Lu to meet up with Leslie for some shopping, as he wanted to grab some foodstuff. So I accompanied him. Then after him buying up his stuff, we went to Ren Ming Guang Chang for dinner, we ate at this restaurant called UNCLE COOL, which serve nice and yummy Korea food. Yes, a lot of people are eating there. Thereafter, we decided to head back to the motel to unload Leslie goods, and I decided to walk there, though it was raining. And yes, I was not in mood yesterday. So sorry to Leslie that I am not in mood. Then rain got heavier and we took cab to motel. Once at his motel there, we went to buy Nan Xiang Xiao Long Bao, which they claim is nice, which is 4rmb for 8, not very nice after all. Later, received a sms from Rebecca that Rong Jin is pissed, and because the plan to go Hong Mei Xiu Xian Jie is cancelled. Lucky it does not involved me this time round. Hahaha. So I am not very afraid. What I am afraid of is that he will start one more round of black face and attitude. Hahaha… Then at Leslie motel, I started helping him do some packing and so. As he and Joedan is leaving for Beijing this Friday. Then they are putting their luggage at Issac house tomorrow. After some packing, I decided that I and Leslie should buy flowers for the 8 girls as a farewell gift. Then we went to this florist shop, near Leslie motel, it is small, but the lady is very professional. She explained that she is from Anhui and apparently, Anhui is a province in China which is very poor. So she had to work since young and manage to save up to set up this shop. What I like about her is her sincerity and her true self. So we bought 8 Lian Hua, which is purple and she wrap up individually for us and to our surprise it was so nice, and it cost 20rmb for all 8 stocks. Then we flag for a cab which is so long, because no cab will come into the zone. Then we went to Issac house, which all the girls except SP girls lived in. Apparently, it was cool for this few seconds, then suddenly the mood got hype up and everyone started taking photos and laugh and joke, till late again. So much fun we had. We cook Tang Yuan at their house and it was simply cool. Then I managed to have some real good chat with the rest and happy that everyone are happy and enjoying. So much for now, till then, Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home