Friday, November 17, 2006

Shanghai Life Blog

16th November 2006

Okay hello to everyone. I am officially declaring myself as MR ‘OUT OF SERVICE’. I am so sick, so freaking sick. I have been puking and shitting for all day since yesterday and I am seriously having no appetite for any meal. So in the morning, since I haven’t had a good night rest, I was like dragging my feet to the bath room. My vision is blurring and I am weak. So it took me sometime to get ready for work and obviously I am late for work. Okay as for work today, I am like supposed to be awakening, but no. My brain is not functioning properly and I have no mood for any thing. My bosses are going to Singapore today and I am really not feeling good for that too… I am like so upset about it and to the extent that I am like feeling sad for it. Hope everything will be fine for my lady boss. All the best to you, I’ll see you in Singapore… Then during work, I am like a regular customer of the 8th floor toilet. One level above my office, because it is clean and quiet, apparently there are less guys working at level 8. So I can have some peace. Then I wanted to go home, but still I am like not going to do it. Cause I don’t like the feeling of having a half day leave. Okay now I need to complain, apparently the NTU guy that I complain before, seriously I feel like taking the fruit knife found beside my table and stab him with it. Because I told this logistic lady that I feel like going home to take some medicine, and then gave this fucking comment that I do not appreciate it. This is what a naïve guy said: “For god sake can you please go home and not come back anymore, please don’t spread the virus around!!!” What the hell??? What kind of MR NICE guy he is right? Okay heck about him. Anyway, to my entire Shanghai pal, Apple, Leslie, Joedan, Cass, Rebecca, and Bryan, thank you all for all the concern. Especially to Leslie and Rebecca, thank you for your concern for me, wanting to visit me and bring me to see doctor and also wanting to bring me porridge. But I am so sick to even walk, so my persistent bring me to my end of work. I manage to pull through it. Once I reached home, I ate the carbon medicine and went to bed. Have a one very good night sleep. That’s all for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home