Shanghai Life Blog
15th November 2006
Morning was good, heater was working well. But when I am in the office, my left eye lid started to blink, was it something bad? I told myself no, nothing is going to happen. So I think again, was it because I am too tired or faced the computer too long? Then I was somehow frightened and started running wild with my imagination. Then I started to throw myself with lots of work to do, keying in contacts and so. Then the biggest fear came. Lady boss announced for a meeting with all the people, first time having such a big meeting. Once again, I was scared but also feeling good, first experience. But the news came; Lady Boss has a tumor in her heart, she need to fly back with boss to Singapore tomorrow for operation. As the news came about, I was somehow shock. Controlling my tears, I was speechless and heartache. Why? The reason is because that she was always there for me and treating me so nice. 2months of working ties have been great with her. The reason for me to type this entry so fast is because I feel an urge to. Now this is what I have in mind:
Positive thinking of life is great. How much courage you need to pull through it. Positive maybe as easier as said, but in fact who can stay with it?
Life may be short, but who realize the fact in time?
People tend to run, but how long can they run?
Fear as it seems mighty of all, but is it the one that conquer all?
Smiles that once brighten, would it be bright as ever?
Heart that lead all around, but you never know when it dies.
Now the fact is present, who will be facing it?
I know, I knew, is all the lies we had.
The hidden tears I see beneath the happy smile, I feel the urge to snuffle.
Silence as it is, but deep down all is an empty hole.
A hole that is deep and big, nothing can fill it.
Knowledge we had, never to cover it.
What we left is a helpless self.
For whom we once shared with.
We give the blessing to.
All the best is all I had.
For what is left.
Is all I have.
Support.
Morning was good, heater was working well. But when I am in the office, my left eye lid started to blink, was it something bad? I told myself no, nothing is going to happen. So I think again, was it because I am too tired or faced the computer too long? Then I was somehow frightened and started running wild with my imagination. Then I started to throw myself with lots of work to do, keying in contacts and so. Then the biggest fear came. Lady boss announced for a meeting with all the people, first time having such a big meeting. Once again, I was scared but also feeling good, first experience. But the news came; Lady Boss has a tumor in her heart, she need to fly back with boss to Singapore tomorrow for operation. As the news came about, I was somehow shock. Controlling my tears, I was speechless and heartache. Why? The reason is because that she was always there for me and treating me so nice. 2months of working ties have been great with her. The reason for me to type this entry so fast is because I feel an urge to. Now this is what I have in mind:
Positive thinking of life is great. How much courage you need to pull through it. Positive maybe as easier as said, but in fact who can stay with it?
Life may be short, but who realize the fact in time?
People tend to run, but how long can they run?
Fear as it seems mighty of all, but is it the one that conquer all?
Smiles that once brighten, would it be bright as ever?
Heart that lead all around, but you never know when it dies.
Now the fact is present, who will be facing it?
I know, I knew, is all the lies we had.
The hidden tears I see beneath the happy smile, I feel the urge to snuffle.
Silence as it is, but deep down all is an empty hole.
A hole that is deep and big, nothing can fill it.
Knowledge we had, never to cover it.
What we left is a helpless self.
For whom we once shared with.
We give the blessing to.
All the best is all I had.
For what is left.
Is all I have.
Support.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home