Shanghai Life Blog
21st November 2006
During work today, not much assignment was given. It was just that I have to keep on doing some non related stuff. As for the night, I managed to meet up with the rest, at IKEA. So the people are Rong Jin, Phyllis, Rebecca, Joedan, Leslie, Issac. It was fun going to IKEA in Shanghai. As you get to see this superbly big warehouse that is has a racks that stack so high up. But in fact our aim is not to shop, but to eat the meat balls. I and Leslie ordered like one plate of spaghetti, one plate of 20meat balls (20rmb), one cheesecake, two cup of drinks, for just 62rmb. Goods me, oh cheap can it get. Then after meal, we went roaming about in IKEA and took some really lame photos. Then we wanted to proceed to Hong Mei Xiu Xian Jie for some drinking. But end up Leslie, Rebecca and I didn’t go; only the rest went. Why? It is because, initially, we 3 took the cab, while the 4 took the other cab. Then I wanted to go Gubei to withdraw money, then we cab down and after withdrawing, we proceeded to the street to buy the piglet for Michelle. Then suddenly Apple, called and she wanted Rebecca to rush down for some stuff. Then to my shock, Apple has a tiff with someone roommate and she are crying. So after Rebecca rush there, only left me and Leslie, and to add on we have no ideas how to walk there. So end up, we decided to go back my house, for some chat. Then I started ironing my clothes and chit chatting with Leslie. It was fun, chatting with him. Hahaha… You know… Then time is around 12.30am, he head home. And so I also ended my day.
During work today, not much assignment was given. It was just that I have to keep on doing some non related stuff. As for the night, I managed to meet up with the rest, at IKEA. So the people are Rong Jin, Phyllis, Rebecca, Joedan, Leslie, Issac. It was fun going to IKEA in Shanghai. As you get to see this superbly big warehouse that is has a racks that stack so high up. But in fact our aim is not to shop, but to eat the meat balls. I and Leslie ordered like one plate of spaghetti, one plate of 20meat balls (20rmb), one cheesecake, two cup of drinks, for just 62rmb. Goods me, oh cheap can it get. Then after meal, we went roaming about in IKEA and took some really lame photos. Then we wanted to proceed to Hong Mei Xiu Xian Jie for some drinking. But end up Leslie, Rebecca and I didn’t go; only the rest went. Why? It is because, initially, we 3 took the cab, while the 4 took the other cab. Then I wanted to go Gubei to withdraw money, then we cab down and after withdrawing, we proceeded to the street to buy the piglet for Michelle. Then suddenly Apple, called and she wanted Rebecca to rush down for some stuff. Then to my shock, Apple has a tiff with someone roommate and she are crying. So after Rebecca rush there, only left me and Leslie, and to add on we have no ideas how to walk there. So end up, we decided to go back my house, for some chat. Then I started ironing my clothes and chit chatting with Leslie. It was fun, chatting with him. Hahaha… You know… Then time is around 12.30am, he head home. And so I also ended my day.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home