Shanghai Life Blog
17th November 2006
Exactly in 2 weeks time and I will be back in my homeland. Feel the urge to sing: “Whenever I am feeling low, I look around me and I know, there’s a place that will stay within me, whenever I may choose to go, I will always recall a city, know every street and shore, sail down the river that brings us life, winding through my Singapore.” Yes!!! I am feeling home sick now and its increasing… But today, it wasn’t my day. My stomach is still giving me call and I am not well. I am liked so sick. Then at work, I was like keying in of data and so. Then after work, went to meet Leslie to cut hair at Regis Salon, at Zhong Shan Gong Yuan Carrefour. It is highly recommended by me. As it is having a promotion till 20th November, I get to enjoy a hair cut, wash, massage and so for just 28RMB!!! Amazing huh?! But it’s weird, not sure how to explain, but yes, I gave my hair cut to this salon. I was frightened initially and awaken by their professions. Then after hair cut, we went walking round the area and decided to head back my house to collect my clothes, as I decided to stay over at Leslie motel. So I can save up on the cab fare. Back at Leslie motel is simply more fun. I disturb Leslie like nobody business and Joedan is simply laughing his way through… What the hell right? Hahaha… Yes!!! But I enjoyed myself so much, though my tummy is giving no way to my mood. I got to sleep now, as tomorrow must wake up like 5.20am to get ready for the train ride to Suzhou.
Exactly in 2 weeks time and I will be back in my homeland. Feel the urge to sing: “Whenever I am feeling low, I look around me and I know, there’s a place that will stay within me, whenever I may choose to go, I will always recall a city, know every street and shore, sail down the river that brings us life, winding through my Singapore.” Yes!!! I am feeling home sick now and its increasing… But today, it wasn’t my day. My stomach is still giving me call and I am not well. I am liked so sick. Then at work, I was like keying in of data and so. Then after work, went to meet Leslie to cut hair at Regis Salon, at Zhong Shan Gong Yuan Carrefour. It is highly recommended by me. As it is having a promotion till 20th November, I get to enjoy a hair cut, wash, massage and so for just 28RMB!!! Amazing huh?! But it’s weird, not sure how to explain, but yes, I gave my hair cut to this salon. I was frightened initially and awaken by their professions. Then after hair cut, we went walking round the area and decided to head back my house to collect my clothes, as I decided to stay over at Leslie motel. So I can save up on the cab fare. Back at Leslie motel is simply more fun. I disturb Leslie like nobody business and Joedan is simply laughing his way through… What the hell right? Hahaha… Yes!!! But I enjoyed myself so much, though my tummy is giving no way to my mood. I got to sleep now, as tomorrow must wake up like 5.20am to get ready for the train ride to Suzhou.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home