Shanghai Life Blog
18th November 2006
Waking up is extremely difficult for us all. Then as usual we drag our feet to bath room and so. Then rush to train station to meet up the rest. Not sure what happened, or should say yes I know, but Bryan didn’t join us in the end. So me, Joedan, Cass, Wanling, Jason, Issac, Leslie and Rebecca went only. We have many troubles settling a lot of stuff and it wasn’t pleasant. Then we went for breakfast and went to the train. Guess what, we are late for the train. We are like running at our fullest speed to the train. But bear in mind I am not feeling well. So I am like so sick and my excitement for Suzhou is greatly deepen. I am not enjoying, my stomach is giving me hell lots of trouble and I am dieing. So I didn’t really enjoy. Then reaching there, I forget about my jacket and I was wearing Starhub t shirt through out. It was raining and cold, so I suffered through it all. How you expect me to enjoy. Then we have a van that is 130rmb to ourselves and we travel to 5 places for photo taking then after which we went to shop. After shopping, we took this trishaw which cost 10rmb. Then we went back to the train station for returning to Shanghai. This time round, the train is better and spacious. We crap through our way to Shanghai, laughing and so. Then once reach shanghai, we went to Leslie motel and decided to go Sakei for dinner. As I need everyone to clear the room, so I can use the toilet in peace and shit properly. So I asked them to go eat first, but they wanted downstairs instead. Then also, after dinner, Leslie followed me back my house and stay over. I am sick and tired now, got to rest.
Waking up is extremely difficult for us all. Then as usual we drag our feet to bath room and so. Then rush to train station to meet up the rest. Not sure what happened, or should say yes I know, but Bryan didn’t join us in the end. So me, Joedan, Cass, Wanling, Jason, Issac, Leslie and Rebecca went only. We have many troubles settling a lot of stuff and it wasn’t pleasant. Then we went for breakfast and went to the train. Guess what, we are late for the train. We are like running at our fullest speed to the train. But bear in mind I am not feeling well. So I am like so sick and my excitement for Suzhou is greatly deepen. I am not enjoying, my stomach is giving me hell lots of trouble and I am dieing. So I didn’t really enjoy. Then reaching there, I forget about my jacket and I was wearing Starhub t shirt through out. It was raining and cold, so I suffered through it all. How you expect me to enjoy. Then we have a van that is 130rmb to ourselves and we travel to 5 places for photo taking then after which we went to shop. After shopping, we took this trishaw which cost 10rmb. Then we went back to the train station for returning to Shanghai. This time round, the train is better and spacious. We crap through our way to Shanghai, laughing and so. Then once reach shanghai, we went to Leslie motel and decided to go Sakei for dinner. As I need everyone to clear the room, so I can use the toilet in peace and shit properly. So I asked them to go eat first, but they wanted downstairs instead. Then also, after dinner, Leslie followed me back my house and stay over. I am sick and tired now, got to rest.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home