Shanghai Life Blog
19th November 2006
Okay for today my stomach is slightly better. Went to the pharmacy and bought medicine for self curing. But the medicine taste and smell awful, so I was like forcing myself to eat it. Spent around 50rmb on it plus one cream for my sensitive skin, and then headed to Fabric Market to collect Leslie Blazer. Initially, I wanted to make it, but decided not to, then end up I still did it. I spent 450rmb to do, 50rmb more then Leslie, but it’s the material that I like. But the way, I also bought shawl over there for my buddies and family, because I simply cannot find anything better. So yes, though it more of outside my budget but it can be use for long term, so why not right? Hahaha… Then we walked around the area and shocked to see many places and really interesting one, it is so CHINA!!! Then after the walk, we headed back to Leslie motel to put this stuff and bath then decided to head to Qi Pu Lu for shopping. But I wanted to find some souvenirs, so the cab uncle drew us to a place where I see nothing but stupid stuff, got a bit pissed. By the way, Rebecca and Rong Jin is waiting for us at Qi Pu, but we were so freaking late. Anyway, let’s not go into the point. I lied every time I buy something, I lied that I am a supplier and so. Then manage to buy it cheap and good. So I bought like one Nike Dunk, two necklace, 4shawls, 3pairs of earrings, and etc. Then in the end, we went to meet up with Jason and Rachel at Nan jing Xi lu and proceeded to Hong Mei Xu Xian Jie for some drinking and dinner at an American restaurant. Spent the night real good, as I have people like; Leslie, Joedan, Issac, Jason, Rachel, Rebecca and Phyllis to have fun with. Then we chat and chat and have so much crap fun till 12.30am and decided to head home. By the time I am home, my roommate has already been asleep. So everything is done silently and I am sleeping soon. Night to everyone.
Some random thoughts:
Sometimes, people just need to know where to place their full stop. It is because if you seriously don’t know when to end it, you will just go on and on, and it brings you nowhere. We always think we are good, we are better, we are not the same, but are you sure? How sure are you? Can you measure it? How? But if you continue to be stubborn and not learn, you shall not grow up and you won’t be who you are. Taking this for example; you got angry with someone, and you started hating the person. Whenever you see him/her, you would give black face, attitude chat and cold replies. But end up who is suffering? Is it you or him? Do you feel tire having to be angry with someone? Do you feel that you are mean at times? Do you spot your mistake faster then spotting others? Or rather have you ever think how great you are? You think. I thought. You feel. I felt. You know. I knew. Common things people said. But do you think you really thought before? Do you know what you knew was right or wrong? Do you feel what you just felt is true or false? How you know? Can it be measured? I know people do make mistakes, and having to change is not as easy as ABC, or rather simply 1+1… But the fact is, do you ever wanted to? Or even try to change? You know it best. Why some people knew that after the fight, they still be friend, but till they want to be angry with each other? Do you think it help to make relationship stronger? Sometimes, when you pretend things don’t actually in fact happened. Is it good? You can run but you can’t hide. True as I believe or you perceive. Now the only thing is, ask yourself, what you once knew, thought and felt was it right? ‘Was’ is the past tense I use. The future is unpredictable.
Okay for today my stomach is slightly better. Went to the pharmacy and bought medicine for self curing. But the medicine taste and smell awful, so I was like forcing myself to eat it. Spent around 50rmb on it plus one cream for my sensitive skin, and then headed to Fabric Market to collect Leslie Blazer. Initially, I wanted to make it, but decided not to, then end up I still did it. I spent 450rmb to do, 50rmb more then Leslie, but it’s the material that I like. But the way, I also bought shawl over there for my buddies and family, because I simply cannot find anything better. So yes, though it more of outside my budget but it can be use for long term, so why not right? Hahaha… Then we walked around the area and shocked to see many places and really interesting one, it is so CHINA!!! Then after the walk, we headed back to Leslie motel to put this stuff and bath then decided to head to Qi Pu Lu for shopping. But I wanted to find some souvenirs, so the cab uncle drew us to a place where I see nothing but stupid stuff, got a bit pissed. By the way, Rebecca and Rong Jin is waiting for us at Qi Pu, but we were so freaking late. Anyway, let’s not go into the point. I lied every time I buy something, I lied that I am a supplier and so. Then manage to buy it cheap and good. So I bought like one Nike Dunk, two necklace, 4shawls, 3pairs of earrings, and etc. Then in the end, we went to meet up with Jason and Rachel at Nan jing Xi lu and proceeded to Hong Mei Xu Xian Jie for some drinking and dinner at an American restaurant. Spent the night real good, as I have people like; Leslie, Joedan, Issac, Jason, Rachel, Rebecca and Phyllis to have fun with. Then we chat and chat and have so much crap fun till 12.30am and decided to head home. By the time I am home, my roommate has already been asleep. So everything is done silently and I am sleeping soon. Night to everyone.
Some random thoughts:
Sometimes, people just need to know where to place their full stop. It is because if you seriously don’t know when to end it, you will just go on and on, and it brings you nowhere. We always think we are good, we are better, we are not the same, but are you sure? How sure are you? Can you measure it? How? But if you continue to be stubborn and not learn, you shall not grow up and you won’t be who you are. Taking this for example; you got angry with someone, and you started hating the person. Whenever you see him/her, you would give black face, attitude chat and cold replies. But end up who is suffering? Is it you or him? Do you feel tire having to be angry with someone? Do you feel that you are mean at times? Do you spot your mistake faster then spotting others? Or rather have you ever think how great you are? You think. I thought. You feel. I felt. You know. I knew. Common things people said. But do you think you really thought before? Do you know what you knew was right or wrong? Do you feel what you just felt is true or false? How you know? Can it be measured? I know people do make mistakes, and having to change is not as easy as ABC, or rather simply 1+1… But the fact is, do you ever wanted to? Or even try to change? You know it best. Why some people knew that after the fight, they still be friend, but till they want to be angry with each other? Do you think it help to make relationship stronger? Sometimes, when you pretend things don’t actually in fact happened. Is it good? You can run but you can’t hide. True as I believe or you perceive. Now the only thing is, ask yourself, what you once knew, thought and felt was it right? ‘Was’ is the past tense I use. The future is unpredictable.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home