One Random Post
Hi all,
Come to think about it, time really flies. Its been already 2 months plus of my stay in Shanghai and in less than 10 days time will be back in Singapore. Erm, its been really a great journey for me and so, I have been learning and definitely tried to increase my paitence and also be better. Thinking been changed and being more crappy. Learn the true way life should be acted.
I went to a person blog just now. As predicted, this happened to that person. Yes, I did predict it would happened to this person years back, amazing huh?! But yes, it came true. I was upset. I was rather down. How on earth it will happened to this person?! How fortunate I am comparing myself with others?!
You guys know something? I saw beggers, real beggers with their 1 year old child kneeling down infront of me and begging me for money. YEs!!! Trust me!!! I was hopeless and speakless. LIfe isnt here and there. It is something we must treasure and not be taken granted of. If you have the legs and hands, the every part of human needs, go earn your credit, dont beg for money and lose you FUCKING dignity... Get it?!!!!
I am in Shanghai, the so call 2nd develop place in China!!! Guess what I am experiencing. Dirty floor, Blinking lights and so... Lucky for me to experience and wake myself up. I am lucky indeed. All these stuff I HAVE EXPERIENCE IT!!! Walking alone in the aisle, I cried alone, tearing like no one is caring. Suffering from sickness, Flu, Cough, Fever, Voice Change, Food Poisoning all at one go. Who woulnt be breaken down. I pull myself up. Looking round in the surround, I see no one kin to me... I am there, I am here. Where you? I am looking for... Isnt it something that you guys might be shock to see? Yes indeed, my roommate is not caring me at all, but still I learn. Next. I close my eyes I thought of another thing.
Then come to think about being a friend... No I didnt become someone who a friend should be. I am not the right guy. I am not the right person. I tried. Since the day, Someone said something hurt to me, yes, I understand how long you tolerate me. Yes!!! I know... Thanks for telling me... My anger is much lower and mixed with upset. I once ever ask if I am someone who earned trust easily, who is someone who is great. NO!!! The answer is of evident. Trust me, time is the thing now to allow everything to be settled.. My apologise to be sent.
I am not that great. Trust me. Words can say everything, action do speak louder. Friends out there. I am ending my blog entries here. Its the final of it all... Thank for all you guys always there to support me... I will be happy to see the many smile soon. Or rather not so soon. Thank You for spending time with me and when I need. Give me surprises, calls, msn, emailing... You all been great. I am awake now... I am really awake now... But I am hurt more... Thanks for the support to my blog... Thank you all...
FINAL OF ALL!!! GABRIEL HENG IS OUT!!!! CIAO ALL!!!
----------------------- THE END -------------------------------
Come to think about it, time really flies. Its been already 2 months plus of my stay in Shanghai and in less than 10 days time will be back in Singapore. Erm, its been really a great journey for me and so, I have been learning and definitely tried to increase my paitence and also be better. Thinking been changed and being more crappy. Learn the true way life should be acted.
I went to a person blog just now. As predicted, this happened to that person. Yes, I did predict it would happened to this person years back, amazing huh?! But yes, it came true. I was upset. I was rather down. How on earth it will happened to this person?! How fortunate I am comparing myself with others?!
You guys know something? I saw beggers, real beggers with their 1 year old child kneeling down infront of me and begging me for money. YEs!!! Trust me!!! I was hopeless and speakless. LIfe isnt here and there. It is something we must treasure and not be taken granted of. If you have the legs and hands, the every part of human needs, go earn your credit, dont beg for money and lose you FUCKING dignity... Get it?!!!!
I am in Shanghai, the so call 2nd develop place in China!!! Guess what I am experiencing. Dirty floor, Blinking lights and so... Lucky for me to experience and wake myself up. I am lucky indeed. All these stuff I HAVE EXPERIENCE IT!!! Walking alone in the aisle, I cried alone, tearing like no one is caring. Suffering from sickness, Flu, Cough, Fever, Voice Change, Food Poisoning all at one go. Who woulnt be breaken down. I pull myself up. Looking round in the surround, I see no one kin to me... I am there, I am here. Where you? I am looking for... Isnt it something that you guys might be shock to see? Yes indeed, my roommate is not caring me at all, but still I learn. Next. I close my eyes I thought of another thing.
Then come to think about being a friend... No I didnt become someone who a friend should be. I am not the right guy. I am not the right person. I tried. Since the day, Someone said something hurt to me, yes, I understand how long you tolerate me. Yes!!! I know... Thanks for telling me... My anger is much lower and mixed with upset. I once ever ask if I am someone who earned trust easily, who is someone who is great. NO!!! The answer is of evident. Trust me, time is the thing now to allow everything to be settled.. My apologise to be sent.
I am not that great. Trust me. Words can say everything, action do speak louder. Friends out there. I am ending my blog entries here. Its the final of it all... Thank for all you guys always there to support me... I will be happy to see the many smile soon. Or rather not so soon. Thank You for spending time with me and when I need. Give me surprises, calls, msn, emailing... You all been great. I am awake now... I am really awake now... But I am hurt more... Thanks for the support to my blog... Thank you all...
FINAL OF ALL!!! GABRIEL HENG IS OUT!!!! CIAO ALL!!!
----------------------- THE END -------------------------------











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home