Shanghai Life Blog
15th November 2006
Hi all. I am officially declared that I am dead so dead now. I am dieing soon and I am seriously dieing. I have not eaten for 2days, puke for handful times, shit for countless time and has sleepless night. Anyway, what causing this to happen? Okay, the first thing, I went to take a 2hrs bus ride to my company warehouse, I was so much reluctant to go, so I end up bus sick. Secondly, I think my stomach is not functioning properly; most probably I got myself into food poisoning. The funniest part is that, why will I get into food poisoning when I am like so picky about food? So end up what happened to me? I got all the above stuff. I am so dead now. Anyway, Leslie, Joedan, Apple, Rebecca came over to my place, wanted to cook for them, but wasn’t at my best, so we went to eat at my favorite Hong Kong restaurant that serve good clay pot rice. I didn’t eat a mouth of it, because I am of no mood for it. So end up throw away the whole clay pot of rice. Then I started puking and puking, so I decided to walk around my estate to see if there’s more to puke, Leslie followed. Then after some walk, we headed home and to give them the Nanjing trip photos. It was fun looking at the photos; we all laugh and joke about it. Now here are some random thoughts of what I have in mind:
Behind those smile, I see a fake self.
Were you the one I knew long ago?
Your hidden self, uncover for your truth.
You think you can run, but can you hide?
Countless time I kept emphasizing.
Do I need to remind myself?
The shadow I see.
Is that you?
Now I know who you are.
Is it too late?
For whom I see.
Time will last?
Sorry my friend.
Does it cure?
Now I know.
Life will speak?
Hi all. I am officially declared that I am dead so dead now. I am dieing soon and I am seriously dieing. I have not eaten for 2days, puke for handful times, shit for countless time and has sleepless night. Anyway, what causing this to happen? Okay, the first thing, I went to take a 2hrs bus ride to my company warehouse, I was so much reluctant to go, so I end up bus sick. Secondly, I think my stomach is not functioning properly; most probably I got myself into food poisoning. The funniest part is that, why will I get into food poisoning when I am like so picky about food? So end up what happened to me? I got all the above stuff. I am so dead now. Anyway, Leslie, Joedan, Apple, Rebecca came over to my place, wanted to cook for them, but wasn’t at my best, so we went to eat at my favorite Hong Kong restaurant that serve good clay pot rice. I didn’t eat a mouth of it, because I am of no mood for it. So end up throw away the whole clay pot of rice. Then I started puking and puking, so I decided to walk around my estate to see if there’s more to puke, Leslie followed. Then after some walk, we headed home and to give them the Nanjing trip photos. It was fun looking at the photos; we all laugh and joke about it. Now here are some random thoughts of what I have in mind:
Behind those smile, I see a fake self.
Were you the one I knew long ago?
Your hidden self, uncover for your truth.
You think you can run, but can you hide?
Countless time I kept emphasizing.
Do I need to remind myself?
The shadow I see.
Is that you?
Now I know who you are.
Is it too late?
For whom I see.
Time will last?
Sorry my friend.
Does it cure?
Now I know.
Life will speak?











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home