Shanghai Life Blog
14th November 2006
Work for today is simply doing up 2 flowcharts and also entering the contacts. And I also have a tiff with my buddy, Grace. Maybe it’s my behavior or maybe is the way I speak. I not sure what’s wrong with me. Maybe it’s true sometimes pretending isn’t the right way out. But true enough I know what’s going on. Alright, as for dinner today, I am meeting Rebecca. Due to miscommunication we were somewhat waiting at the wrong junction. Then I have to spent about 45mins trying to find her. Never mind about it then, so we went to the Hong Kong restaurant to eat. The food were great and we ordered: 6egg tarts, 2 butter buns, 1 plate of Bee Hoon, 1 curry beef, 1 vegetables, 2 bowl of rice and 2 cup of ice milk tea, which add up to 122rmb. So it was really nice and tasty, though a bit expensive, as the place is somewhat posh. Then after dinner, we are so full till our stomach is about to burst. Then I bought full house VCD for grace and decided to send Rebecca home. That’s all for the day.
Work for today is simply doing up 2 flowcharts and also entering the contacts. And I also have a tiff with my buddy, Grace. Maybe it’s my behavior or maybe is the way I speak. I not sure what’s wrong with me. Maybe it’s true sometimes pretending isn’t the right way out. But true enough I know what’s going on. Alright, as for dinner today, I am meeting Rebecca. Due to miscommunication we were somewhat waiting at the wrong junction. Then I have to spent about 45mins trying to find her. Never mind about it then, so we went to the Hong Kong restaurant to eat. The food were great and we ordered: 6egg tarts, 2 butter buns, 1 plate of Bee Hoon, 1 curry beef, 1 vegetables, 2 bowl of rice and 2 cup of ice milk tea, which add up to 122rmb. So it was really nice and tasty, though a bit expensive, as the place is somewhat posh. Then after dinner, we are so full till our stomach is about to burst. Then I bought full house VCD for grace and decided to send Rebecca home. That’s all for the day.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home