Friday, November 17, 2006

Shanghai Life Blog

11th October 2006

The alarm ring at 2.30am, I woke up with sleepy and heavy eye lids. I am dead tired and needed more sleep, but I can’t go for it. The temperature is low and I am cold. So I drag my heavy legs to the toilet and hoping for a good warm bath. Guess what!!! I only have 30% of hot water, and I was purely shivering in the toilet like nobody business. So after bathing, I started my final packing and wait for the phone call… Went down to wait for the cab, Rong Jin went down to pick one girl up for stay over, he was wearing short. We all shivered like shit. So cab arrived and we went to the Shanghai Train Station to meet up with Leslie and Joedan… By the way, the cab I sat was with Rebecca and Apple. So we board the train and here we go to Nanjing. Apparently I am the tour guide, and yet I did nothing but a flag to spark up the fun. After 3 hours and so of torturing in the train, we finally reached Nanjing. We are warmly welcomed by the strong cold wind that makes me shivered again. So we get out of the train station, went to the lake (xuan wu who) that we saw, it’s amazing, took some pictures and went to the hotel. The hotel is nice or rather better then what I expected. But before going to the hotel, we walked quite a long time, we shivering legs. The hotel is 120rmb and 150rmb for two rooms respectively. Then after putting our stuff in the room, it started our tour around, we went here and there, anyhow walk. Bought bao that tastes good and also cakes… It was fun… We went to Mou Chu River, which costs 20rmb… Then went on to the museum where they will showcase how the China people are treated in war, but it was closed. As the evening drew close, we went to the Fuzi temple, as well as the street for some really fun shopping. The temple cost 30rmb and we went in. Then, we went to a tea shop and bought stuff, spent 80rmb there. Then went to a restaurant for some good food and I spent 30rmb there. In addition, we saw the Qin Wai He, which was nice. Nice drew in so fast, we went back hotel. Once reaching hotel, we went back for a bath and gathered in the guy’s room for meeting on Sunday plans. So Apple is the Financial, I am the lousy tour guide, Leslie the Transport, Rebecca the explainer and Joedan Map Man… So we decided to get a mini bus and a tour guide for 300rmb. It’s so late, I am so gonna sleep. Night all…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home