Friday, November 17, 2006

Shanghai Life Blog

13th November 2006

First day of the week and I am already half hanging in the midst of the cool atmosphere. I was tired, real tired. With my eye lids increasing weight, I could barely open my eyes. It must be the exciting, memorable and yet tiring trip I had in Nanjing over the weekends. What is the conclusion I get from Nanjing, drained energy and a big hole in my wallet. So in the morning I was so reluctant to wake up and I have to practically drag my legs to the toilet for bathing and to work. I am late for work today by 15minutes, boss asked again. Then my mood wasn’t ready for today work, I am sick with flu. I haven’t even started my laptop, I was asked in the meeting for Logistic meeting. As I said earlier on, today is my day, the day for me to really work on logistic stuff… So the meeting goes on and on, and we discuss on the topic process flow and the standard operating procedures. What’s in and what’s out. Okay, you guys know what the rudest thing to do during a meeting? It is to eat and eat in front of a discussion. I am not going to name out whom, but make sure you don’t do it. In addition, don’t cross your leg and led back on the sit like a boss during discussion, because you are no big sort. Get it all? Alright, so once the meeting ends, I went to my desk and start working out the flow, as I said I am damn tired. So my brain is somehow having a self declared off day. It takes me hours to do it, what’s wrong with me. I supposed all and I really mean all those people who went Nanjing with me are all so damn tired. So work ends like so damn slow for me. I passed my peer evaluation and overall company evaluation form to Linda my boss/supervisor. I seriously hope she will help me to score well. Now it is the official count down to my end of OSIP, it is the 2 weeks count down time. Okay now back to the after work life. I am tired, so I didn’t really want to go out. So Rong Jin went Carrefour himself and I went down to buy Mala noodles for dinner, 6.50rmb. So for the day itself, I spent S$1.50. I am on serious budgeting. Bought the noodles, it is nice for that price. After eating, I went to bath and it is the commencement of the war with the ironing of clothes. I got junk of clothes to iron from my Nanjing trip. Then I decided to call my mom during my ironing. I wanted to check on the payment of the rental fee and also to ask for more cash. Surprisingly she was so good; she gave me a lot more. Thank you… So after some chat and so, my card is negative again. Shit. Then my room mate came back and I started ironing again. After ironing I watch some nice sad show and I slept at 9pm. I am damn tired.
Some lessons that I have learn and experience from my reflection. Though I am left like 18 days to my official departure from Shanghai, but I am already starting to miss everything I had in Shanghai and though my rate of missing my families and buddies are increasing greatly. So contradicting and I so much want to be learning more stuff now. I will be back…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home