Shanghai Life Blog
12th November 2006
It’s a 5 to 6 degree morning in Nanjing, I am so dead cold. Went to bath, but must be fast, as the heater only provides 15minutes of hot water. I was late as usual, so Apple and Rebecca went to meet the two lady tour guides first, who is Xiao Zhao and Nameless. While Leslie was in their room eating breakfast and Joedan is waiting for me to finish grooming. So once I ready, two of us went to the other room for breakfast and we check out soon. The bus and the tour guides was good, no complain. But we spent a lot of money on the attraction. We went to some dynasty place 40rmb, then some stone place 30rmb, then Zhong Hua gate 20rmb, then lunch 20rmb, and then some garden 40rmb, then Zhong Shan Ling 80rmb, then return train ticket 72rmb, then the bus tour 60rmb, then the room 60rmb. So much!!!! A total expense reaches 700rmb. I will explain the places with the photo below. The two tour guides are fun. I and Apple have a great fight with their company people, as they cheated on us. So we quarrel with her like shit. Once in the train, we were amazed that the train is reversing back to Shanghai, so weird. We had a cup noodles party in the train and orange buffet. You know why? It’s because all of us are broke. After hours of train ride we reached Shanghai, adventure hasn’t end yet. Apparently Joedan accidentally left his train ticket in the train; we didn’t know ticket must be produced at the exit. So once again, Apple has a great argument with the Shanghai people, so was the rest. So Joedan and Rebecca rush back the train to find, and lucky they found it. But Joedan has already blown up, so he scolded the lady and went out. We have a lot of fun at Nanjing, or I should say it is more than just experience. I got a sense of missing it. So much now… Night.
It’s a 5 to 6 degree morning in Nanjing, I am so dead cold. Went to bath, but must be fast, as the heater only provides 15minutes of hot water. I was late as usual, so Apple and Rebecca went to meet the two lady tour guides first, who is Xiao Zhao and Nameless. While Leslie was in their room eating breakfast and Joedan is waiting for me to finish grooming. So once I ready, two of us went to the other room for breakfast and we check out soon. The bus and the tour guides was good, no complain. But we spent a lot of money on the attraction. We went to some dynasty place 40rmb, then some stone place 30rmb, then Zhong Hua gate 20rmb, then lunch 20rmb, and then some garden 40rmb, then Zhong Shan Ling 80rmb, then return train ticket 72rmb, then the bus tour 60rmb, then the room 60rmb. So much!!!! A total expense reaches 700rmb. I will explain the places with the photo below. The two tour guides are fun. I and Apple have a great fight with their company people, as they cheated on us. So we quarrel with her like shit. Once in the train, we were amazed that the train is reversing back to Shanghai, so weird. We had a cup noodles party in the train and orange buffet. You know why? It’s because all of us are broke. After hours of train ride we reached Shanghai, adventure hasn’t end yet. Apparently Joedan accidentally left his train ticket in the train; we didn’t know ticket must be produced at the exit. So once again, Apple has a great argument with the Shanghai people, so was the rest. So Joedan and Rebecca rush back the train to find, and lucky they found it. But Joedan has already blown up, so he scolded the lady and went out. We have a lot of fun at Nanjing, or I should say it is more than just experience. I got a sense of missing it. So much now… Night.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home