Shanghai Life Post
Hello to all my readers:
23rd October 2006
It’s a sunny yellow banana day. I am somehow packed for the day during work. Did some or rather many resumes and went to Singapore Consulate to do the visa for my colleague. So went there to make it took me around 1hr plus, then decided to have lunch. So I bought a bowl of ma la noodles from my house down stair and went back home to eat. It’s so nice and it costs me 6rmb. Hahaha… As for the night, we went to Bi Feng Tang a restaurant to eat. We spent around 45rmb there each. The food is great and fresh. Thereafter, we went to shop around the estate and found new things again. We saw this Hello Kitty Shop and went in to bargain for a crown that Rong Jin wanted to buy for a girl. So he bought it at 349rmb and got a bundle of free gifts. Then, we went to Carrefour to do some shopping. I wanted to buy shampoo, then I saw many Halloween stuff lying around. I tried some and I enjoyed pretty much… Hahaha… Night really comes fast, and I am like so damn shagged. Bye all… =)
This is my 150 entires. Thank you for taking so much of your precious time to read about my life and experience. Its been a pleasure to share with you guys what I am enjoying and also the angryness I am suffering from. Especially, now that I am in Shanghai, it somehow drew us closer. Thank once again...
23rd October 2006
It’s a sunny yellow banana day. I am somehow packed for the day during work. Did some or rather many resumes and went to Singapore Consulate to do the visa for my colleague. So went there to make it took me around 1hr plus, then decided to have lunch. So I bought a bowl of ma la noodles from my house down stair and went back home to eat. It’s so nice and it costs me 6rmb. Hahaha… As for the night, we went to Bi Feng Tang a restaurant to eat. We spent around 45rmb there each. The food is great and fresh. Thereafter, we went to shop around the estate and found new things again. We saw this Hello Kitty Shop and went in to bargain for a crown that Rong Jin wanted to buy for a girl. So he bought it at 349rmb and got a bundle of free gifts. Then, we went to Carrefour to do some shopping. I wanted to buy shampoo, then I saw many Halloween stuff lying around. I tried some and I enjoyed pretty much… Hahaha… Night really comes fast, and I am like so damn shagged. Bye all… =)











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home