Monday, October 09, 2006

Shanghai Life Blog

6th October 2006

Alright, for today it is totally messed up. Bryan and Cass woke up late. So end up, Leslie, Rong Jin, Jac, Jac Sister and Me met up at Jin Jiang Le Yuan to play. We spent 70rmb each for the ticket and entrance fee. This will allow you to play 6rides. So we tried to use up all. But time only allows 5 rides, as the Queue is super long and we need to rush back to Jac house by 4.30pm. As her sister is having tuition. So we played exciting stuff and so. Once at Jac house, I rush to the toilet to shit. I guessed it’s the food I ate yesterday at the restaurant that make me ill. I vomit 2 times before going in to the Jin Jiang Le Yuan. After that, me and Jac cycle to the market to buy food for tonight steamboat, to cater to 14 people. It’s a international dinner. All is Jac friends. We got Hong Kong, Korean, Japan, Singapore, China people getting together for a sumptuous meal. But before all these fun, something happened that turn my day into shit. On the way back home something happened, which I am not going to say. Then I and jac got so shocked and scared. We paid the guy 140rmb for compensation. Okay, it was minor and I am not really injured. But these things make me think through a lot of stuff. So after the steamboat, we all went to put firework. It is super fun and beautiful. The loudness awake some neighbors and they complained. But who cares about them, we have fun is most important. I never played before; this is my first time, so I really enjoyed it. Then night was fast and it was 12am. So we all went home for a early night. Today was moon cake festival and an international celebration. Everyone enjoyed themselves and so.

Welcome by 2 Handsome boy:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am in France!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yucks!!! Haunted House!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

International Gathering, enjoying the steamboat I prepared... People from Korean, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Singapore...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A toast for WHOLE PEACE!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Surrounded by Spirit!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One of the fire work, we played with... The nicest one are in my video...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home