Sunday, October 08, 2006

Shanghai Life Blog

4th October 2006

For the past 3 days, I am so freaking sick. I lose my voice and I have a bad flu. For this special morning, I went to the china market which is behind my house. I went alone and I enjoyed my trip there. It is a wonderful experience for me, as it is my first time going to a market alone. The market is clean and not as worst as what I had expected. The things there are cheap and fresh. I spent like less than 50rmb and I got; 3apples, 1/2kg of live prawns, 400g of meats, 1/2kg of Xiao Bai Cai, 1 garlic, 1/2kg of rice and 1 carrot. Hahaha. I cooked for the girls and us to eat. Lucky, they say it is nice and delicious. It is still a homely feeling meal after all. Thereafter, we decided to go Qi Pu Lu one more time, as the girls want to buy some more things. So went there one more time. This time round I didn’t buy anything, except this 10rmb pig lighter, which is cute. In the night, we went to Jade Garden for a wonderful dinner, spent like 38rmb each there; the restaurant is grand and serves wonderful foods. It was a difficult task to locate the venue of the restaurant; it took us a lot of trouble to find this restaurant. Hahaha. So after dinner; althea, Kenny, Tumb, KaiLi, Leslie, Rong Jin and I went to Shanghai Train station first. We took a lot of photos there and went to MacDonald for an Ice cream Cone. The guy serving us is weird. He sang like nobody business, and it is a loud microphone. Then, we sent them off to the station. It was somehow sad to see them leave for Suzhou. The funs have just ended. In the night, Leslie came over to our house to sleep over. Anyway, I get to speak with my family over the phone and I am really happy. My mom heard the change of my voice and get so worried about me. So she was like go buy medicine now, which she knows I wouldn’t, if she didn’t tell me. So I asked Leslie to follow me to buy some. Later back home, my dad called me again and concern about my sickness. I am okie everyone, but worry about me. Now he is sleeping and I guessed it’s my turn too. =)

Me, Kenny and Tumb, eating at Qi Pu Lu!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Outside Jade Garden Restaurant
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me and Althea
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The group photo
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The nice food
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

All these wine are mine
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Excited with the mrt ticket, going to shanghai trian station
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Welcome to Shanghai Train Station
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Us
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nonsense Action
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home