Shanghai Life Blog
3rd October 2006
Happy birthday to Mr Tony. As for today, I got to wake up so damn early to go Cheng Huang Miao once again to meet up with Althea and her 6 gangs group. My recruit Bryan was super late; he came at 2hrs 45mins later. Goodness me, let me fight the war alone. Hahaha. So managed to find Althea and have fun there. Apparently they didn’t really want to go into the temple, so they just shopped around there. In the end we still proceed to Qi Pu Lu, for one more time. I bought a shoe there, a puma shoe that cost 60rmb, all thanks to Rong Jin and his bargaining skills. So that was basically what I bought. As for Bryan, he bought a lot for the first time. Hahaha. After a tired shopping trip, we went to the bund for photo taking and so. And we went to Jin An Shi, the cheap and nice and classy Italian restaurant to eat and also give Maisie a belated Birthday Treat dinner. It is nice to have so much Singapore there together in foreign country. So we spent like 420rmb all together at there. It was fun seeing how I use my big ass to stop maisie from paying the bill. Hahaha. So after dinner, we went to clubbing at Xin Tian Di. It was pretty embarrassing situation over there. The first time we went in, we were told to pay like at least 1000rmb for thr big table. So after thinking that it is too expensive, we decided to walk out. Then the manager came out and says he will wave some charges away and do need to have 1000rmb minimum purchase. So we went in once more. Hahaha. The place is nice lah. But I ordered coke as usual. Oops. I don’t really like the atmosphere there. As the manager started to treat us drinks and play with us. I enjoyed playing there, but without the managers and so. The night falls quickly and so we left first. Althea, Kenny, Tumb and KaiLi came over our house to stay over, as they are too tired to stay on with the rest there. So today outing include; Felix, Alvin, Althea, Kenny, Shu Ting, KaiLi, Tumb, Maisie, Leslie, Rong Jin, Bryan, Cassandra and me. So much for today, as I am contented with much stuff today.
Dinner at the Italian restuarant. (420rmb)

Xin Tian Di ( Their night life place) Apparantly we found this at a clubbing paradise... How weird?? Hahaha...

Maisie and I at Xin Tian Di

Bryan, Cass, Maisie, Me in the club...

A free treats from the manager in the club...
Happy birthday to Mr Tony. As for today, I got to wake up so damn early to go Cheng Huang Miao once again to meet up with Althea and her 6 gangs group. My recruit Bryan was super late; he came at 2hrs 45mins later. Goodness me, let me fight the war alone. Hahaha. So managed to find Althea and have fun there. Apparently they didn’t really want to go into the temple, so they just shopped around there. In the end we still proceed to Qi Pu Lu, for one more time. I bought a shoe there, a puma shoe that cost 60rmb, all thanks to Rong Jin and his bargaining skills. So that was basically what I bought. As for Bryan, he bought a lot for the first time. Hahaha. After a tired shopping trip, we went to the bund for photo taking and so. And we went to Jin An Shi, the cheap and nice and classy Italian restaurant to eat and also give Maisie a belated Birthday Treat dinner. It is nice to have so much Singapore there together in foreign country. So we spent like 420rmb all together at there. It was fun seeing how I use my big ass to stop maisie from paying the bill. Hahaha. So after dinner, we went to clubbing at Xin Tian Di. It was pretty embarrassing situation over there. The first time we went in, we were told to pay like at least 1000rmb for thr big table. So after thinking that it is too expensive, we decided to walk out. Then the manager came out and says he will wave some charges away and do need to have 1000rmb minimum purchase. So we went in once more. Hahaha. The place is nice lah. But I ordered coke as usual. Oops. I don’t really like the atmosphere there. As the manager started to treat us drinks and play with us. I enjoyed playing there, but without the managers and so. The night falls quickly and so we left first. Althea, Kenny, Tumb and KaiLi came over our house to stay over, as they are too tired to stay on with the rest there. So today outing include; Felix, Alvin, Althea, Kenny, Shu Ting, KaiLi, Tumb, Maisie, Leslie, Rong Jin, Bryan, Cassandra and me. So much for today, as I am contented with much stuff today.
Dinner at the Italian restuarant. (420rmb)

Xin Tian Di ( Their night life place) Apparantly we found this at a clubbing paradise... How weird?? Hahaha...

Maisie and I at Xin Tian Di

Bryan, Cass, Maisie, Me in the club...

A free treats from the manager in the club...











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home