Shanghai life Blog
15 September 2006
This morning wasn’t smooth for me… I forget to take this and that. I also cause my mate to get pissed with me. Sorry. I not purposely one, but because I think I am too worry… And also my house heater is not working; it must wait for to hot water to bath. It is so damn irritating. So finally we got out of the building, but we started waiting for a cab… Hop on the cab and went to work. To our amusement, the company is behind our accommodation, 5 minutes away. So now I am in my company. Linda our supervisor is good and nice. She told us a lot of the company and also our job scope. She also reminded us to take care and drink more water. The saddest things are: THE COMPANY HAS NO AIR CONDITIONER!!!! OH NO!!! But I will be fine as usual. Alright, I will go start my work smoothly hopefully and be a superbly good worker…
The time now is 2.11pm. Went for lunch at the nearby canteen, the food is cheap, for just 8rmb, you will get a bowl of soup, 1 watermelon, 2dish of meat, 2 vegetables, one bowl of rice. It’s cheap. But the food is salty and oily, I only ate of it. Too much for me to finish, even though I haven’t eaten my breakfast. In addition, we went to purchase our china prepaid card. The person there need not wants us to fill the real data, just anyhow fill. What the hell rite? Now I am sitting in my office, reading a stack of notes on BRM system. Being a long lost Chinese pal like me, it is of cause more difficult for me to read the notes in Chinese. Bear in mind, 145pages of Chinese. No choice for me now, cannot give up nor complaint so much. Because no matter what I need to finish reading it.
Now it is 4.57pm. The time is getting closer to the knock off time. The feeling is great. But I feel the change, I have a perception growing inside me that tells me money is not easy to earn. Of cause, it injects into me directly, but I started living the way Shanghai live. After 5.30pm, we finally went home, when Linda told us that we can leave now, so just packed up our bag and left. Went back home to put our bags and went to Tian Fu for dinner, spent 26rmb each there. I could say that the food there suck big time, and is oily and salty. The portion of the food is huge too, so I only ate some and not so much. After dinner, we went to some supermarket to grab a bottle of mineral water and my apples. So after which, we just went home. Reaching home, I watched some female singing competition, and later Wai Yeung called me from gui ling. We chatted for about 40mins and after which I went to sleep. Glad things were still fine for us all.
Below is some photos for you to look at.. Enjoy...
Pictures of my house!!!
Kitchen

Living Room

Old Furniture
This morning wasn’t smooth for me… I forget to take this and that. I also cause my mate to get pissed with me. Sorry. I not purposely one, but because I think I am too worry… And also my house heater is not working; it must wait for to hot water to bath. It is so damn irritating. So finally we got out of the building, but we started waiting for a cab… Hop on the cab and went to work. To our amusement, the company is behind our accommodation, 5 minutes away. So now I am in my company. Linda our supervisor is good and nice. She told us a lot of the company and also our job scope. She also reminded us to take care and drink more water. The saddest things are: THE COMPANY HAS NO AIR CONDITIONER!!!! OH NO!!! But I will be fine as usual. Alright, I will go start my work smoothly hopefully and be a superbly good worker…
The time now is 2.11pm. Went for lunch at the nearby canteen, the food is cheap, for just 8rmb, you will get a bowl of soup, 1 watermelon, 2dish of meat, 2 vegetables, one bowl of rice. It’s cheap. But the food is salty and oily, I only ate of it. Too much for me to finish, even though I haven’t eaten my breakfast. In addition, we went to purchase our china prepaid card. The person there need not wants us to fill the real data, just anyhow fill. What the hell rite? Now I am sitting in my office, reading a stack of notes on BRM system. Being a long lost Chinese pal like me, it is of cause more difficult for me to read the notes in Chinese. Bear in mind, 145pages of Chinese. No choice for me now, cannot give up nor complaint so much. Because no matter what I need to finish reading it.
Now it is 4.57pm. The time is getting closer to the knock off time. The feeling is great. But I feel the change, I have a perception growing inside me that tells me money is not easy to earn. Of cause, it injects into me directly, but I started living the way Shanghai live. After 5.30pm, we finally went home, when Linda told us that we can leave now, so just packed up our bag and left. Went back home to put our bags and went to Tian Fu for dinner, spent 26rmb each there. I could say that the food there suck big time, and is oily and salty. The portion of the food is huge too, so I only ate some and not so much. After dinner, we went to some supermarket to grab a bottle of mineral water and my apples. So after which, we just went home. Reaching home, I watched some female singing competition, and later Wai Yeung called me from gui ling. We chatted for about 40mins and after which I went to sleep. Glad things were still fine for us all.
Below is some photos for you to look at.. Enjoy...
Pictures of my house!!!
Kitchen

Living Room

Old Furniture











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home