Friday, September 15, 2006

Shanghai Life Blog

14 September 2006
After 5hrs 25mins of flight time, I finally reached Shanghai. It was pleasant for me at first, as the air was totally different as compared to Singapore ones. I couldn’t say that I regret immediately when the plane touched down in Shanghai Pudong Airport. As the adventurous haven’t really started for me, it’s only the beginning. So Rong Jin and I went to take a taxi to our accommodation at tian shan road, it was really far from the airport itself. It spent us about 174Rmb taking the ride, and it is counted lucky for us, as the traffic was not jammed so badly. So after about half an hour of rides we reached the accommodation. First impression from me was that the security guard is good. Second impression, it’s not too bad as what I have thought initially. But everything has always a negative side, the kitchen, fridge, cabinet, washing machine and the bed and of cause the water is dirty. Oh well, I cannot complaint anymore. Upon reaching, we started to leave the house and went to buy the daily needs and so. So we went to some stupid place that sells expensive and lousy stuff, followed by having a sumptuous meal at the pizza hut. Oh I can confirm that Singapore pizza taste better. So that’s make me learn to treasure more in Singapore. After which we return back to accommodation and continue to carrerfour. Yes, the things there are much better and cheaper. So that’s basically what we did… So far my impression about Shanghai is that the roads are blind. Always keep a look out for motorist and cars. I not sure why, but the drivers love to horn their vehicles. So you will get sudden shock from the horns, even you know that they are not horning at you. And also, just for today, I have already walked 100km of roads… My legs are aching, and my brain is down now. I still cannot access to the net, so I will do it in the Microsoft words. I still feeling unsafe about the safety of the house. Just the first day, I already started to miss my mommy. I love you mommy. Anyway, that’s it for today. More to come tomorrow, on my start of my OSIP!!! =)

I am using my company computer now... Hahaha... My house got no access to internet.. Hope you guys can enjoy... To kristi, grace, yong xin, august, ru yuan, jasmine, wai yeung, pei ying, my sis, my mom, my dad, and singapore... I MISS YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH!!!!

A short snap of my face in the office... Taken secretly... Oosp...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home