Bye Singapore.
Hello to all my dearest family, cousins, buddies and friends. I guessed, you will start to party out your lungs once this irritating freak enter the gate... Wahahahah... What so ever... But through this 3months attachment, I can feel the true meaning of true friendship... Trust me, Its the best I ever feel.
Days really past so fast. Its like a blink of my eyes that bring me to the day of departure to shanghai. Hahaha... I got to miss everything in Singapore and to whom I say YOU WILL BE MISSED to... Alright...
Oh I got my results... Hahaha... So sudden... So not prepared!!! YES!!! I got Z for material management... Hahaha... Yes!!! Thank You!!! Oh, i should be humble now... But I am happy lah...
3 months will passed by soon...
I WILL BE BACK WITH A BRAND NEW GABRIEL!!!!
Days really past so fast. Its like a blink of my eyes that bring me to the day of departure to shanghai. Hahaha... I got to miss everything in Singapore and to whom I say YOU WILL BE MISSED to... Alright...
Oh I got my results... Hahaha... So sudden... So not prepared!!! YES!!! I got Z for material management... Hahaha... Yes!!! Thank You!!! Oh, i should be humble now... But I am happy lah...
3 months will passed by soon...
I WILL BE BACK WITH A BRAND NEW GABRIEL!!!!











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home