ONE HELL DAY...
Can't believe it man!!! Yesterday i went to holland village to eat dinner and its like a hell trip for me... I spent like up to 1hour to get my butt there... Went to essential brew for a christmas dinner with the main comm. Its like so stupid, cause not many people went for the dinner... And its not really cheap too, its like somehow 20dollars... But the amosphere is somehow ok... You can choose to sit on chair at level 1 or sit on the floor like the japanese style on level 2... The food served are nice... But its overall a good place for slackers to chill out...
After the dinner, we went to walk around the holland village, sad to say its was somehow boring... But i felt that holland village is like a mini clark quake... I like the NYDC restaurant there, it have a AMERICAN COUNTRY FEELING!!! Hope to go there some day... And i was shocked that there is a bar that is below zero degree... Freezing cool... But i like it, especially for a person who sweat so easily like me... LOL!!!
Then later, we took cab to plaza singapura to shop around... Jun Quan and me shared a skirt for marziah belated birthday present... At a price of $36, reasonable price... I think... But didnt expect that it will cause sooooo much... For someone that is outside of my 4e1 family... So we just went home after all that...
Yup then for today, its was soooo sucky... I slept at 3am last night and wake up like 8.30 this morning... I was so reluctant to go school for project... But too bad... I was late and i am so gulity... Manage to do some project... Hope tomorrow will get to finish it all... Please... Then went with ru yuan to go shopping at tampiness mall... Fun!!! Bought myself a bermudas at 50% off, from U2, at price of $19.50!!! Yup... I wanna say:" SORRY MOMMY!!! I MADE YPU ANGRY CAUSE I CAME HOME LATE AND STILL ASK YOU TO BUY FOOD FOR ME, AND MAKE YOU SOOOO ANGRY TILL YOU THROW IT AWAY... SORRY!!!" ANd the fucking thing is that for my entire life, today is my 2nd time or soo that my handphone is off, cause it has no batt... Fuck it!!!! Till my mommy cannot contact me... Fuck... FUck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Anyway, just hope tomorrow will be better... A heaven day please...
After the dinner, we went to walk around the holland village, sad to say its was somehow boring... But i felt that holland village is like a mini clark quake... I like the NYDC restaurant there, it have a AMERICAN COUNTRY FEELING!!! Hope to go there some day... And i was shocked that there is a bar that is below zero degree... Freezing cool... But i like it, especially for a person who sweat so easily like me... LOL!!!
Then later, we took cab to plaza singapura to shop around... Jun Quan and me shared a skirt for marziah belated birthday present... At a price of $36, reasonable price... I think... But didnt expect that it will cause sooooo much... For someone that is outside of my 4e1 family... So we just went home after all that...
Yup then for today, its was soooo sucky... I slept at 3am last night and wake up like 8.30 this morning... I was so reluctant to go school for project... But too bad... I was late and i am so gulity... Manage to do some project... Hope tomorrow will get to finish it all... Please... Then went with ru yuan to go shopping at tampiness mall... Fun!!! Bought myself a bermudas at 50% off, from U2, at price of $19.50!!! Yup... I wanna say:" SORRY MOMMY!!! I MADE YPU ANGRY CAUSE I CAME HOME LATE AND STILL ASK YOU TO BUY FOOD FOR ME, AND MAKE YOU SOOOO ANGRY TILL YOU THROW IT AWAY... SORRY!!!" ANd the fucking thing is that for my entire life, today is my 2nd time or soo that my handphone is off, cause it has no batt... Fuck it!!!! Till my mommy cannot contact me... Fuck... FUck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Anyway, just hope tomorrow will be better... A heaven day please...











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home