Live up to its name.
Finally after 2 weeks or so of recovering period, I am finally recovered from my ingrowth toe nail. Went to the polyclinic to remove the stitches this morning. It sucks to go polyclinic, considering the services you received from there.
Hello. I am also paying money to visit the doctor, what do I deserve for such treatment. Does polyclinic means serving the poorer and the standard of servicing should be lowered? What up your idea. One example I heard of is that the doctor will scold if you visit him for more than 1 sickness. And today, yes I seen a doctor that is really fuck up.
I went to remove my stitches today, and I expect to extend my mc, so that I can have recovery period after my removal of stitches. So I was revert to the doctor, the doctor said:" No need to. You can in fact go back now, you don't need to be excuse from boots. You can wear it!" So I was like:" Hmmm, are you sure? Considering the ventilation of the boot is nearing ZERO." Doctor replied with a plain ya. So later, he concluded that the nails will come back in 3months time. So I was like:" Hmmmm. No.. It won't. Because the operation I went for is to amputate the toe nail plate. Then he insisted it. I bet he didn't read the report at all. So he argued it will. Then I scolded him:" Are you stupid? I went for the operation. I know it myself." One nurse came in with a file and she placed it neatly on the desk telling the doctor:" Here's one complaint for you." So I was like:" Oh my god, so you are really stupid." I Stood up and slam the door... Having quite many people looking at me. Considering the timing was rather peak. Arrgghhh...
I know that visiting the polyclinic are of a cheaper alternative and for the benefits of it locating within the neighbourhood. But then, if you are a doctor, you jolly well live up to your name. You don't just earn money, hang your title of providing excellent quality with low value, and then you suck up with your services. If you think that the people visit the clinic are poor and low class, then you blame on yourself for not being the best of the many doctors. Fuck shit. It's because we cannot afford something more expensive, that's why we need a cheaper options. We admit it. But if you cannot provide us with the quality then go open your own clinic.
I am challenging you. I will be wearing boots tomorrow to camp and see if it get infected. If it do, I make sure it will be a big news. Arrghhh...
Hello. I am also paying money to visit the doctor, what do I deserve for such treatment. Does polyclinic means serving the poorer and the standard of servicing should be lowered? What up your idea. One example I heard of is that the doctor will scold if you visit him for more than 1 sickness. And today, yes I seen a doctor that is really fuck up.
I went to remove my stitches today, and I expect to extend my mc, so that I can have recovery period after my removal of stitches. So I was revert to the doctor, the doctor said:" No need to. You can in fact go back now, you don't need to be excuse from boots. You can wear it!" So I was like:" Hmmm, are you sure? Considering the ventilation of the boot is nearing ZERO." Doctor replied with a plain ya. So later, he concluded that the nails will come back in 3months time. So I was like:" Hmmmm. No.. It won't. Because the operation I went for is to amputate the toe nail plate. Then he insisted it. I bet he didn't read the report at all. So he argued it will. Then I scolded him:" Are you stupid? I went for the operation. I know it myself." One nurse came in with a file and she placed it neatly on the desk telling the doctor:" Here's one complaint for you." So I was like:" Oh my god, so you are really stupid." I Stood up and slam the door... Having quite many people looking at me. Considering the timing was rather peak. Arrgghhh...
I know that visiting the polyclinic are of a cheaper alternative and for the benefits of it locating within the neighbourhood. But then, if you are a doctor, you jolly well live up to your name. You don't just earn money, hang your title of providing excellent quality with low value, and then you suck up with your services. If you think that the people visit the clinic are poor and low class, then you blame on yourself for not being the best of the many doctors. Fuck shit. It's because we cannot afford something more expensive, that's why we need a cheaper options. We admit it. But if you cannot provide us with the quality then go open your own clinic.
I am challenging you. I will be wearing boots tomorrow to camp and see if it get infected. If it do, I make sure it will be a big news. Arrghhh...











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home